Trial Discussion Thread #38 - 14.05.13 Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Nel-ism is when he is running circles around the witness first he puts his leg up on his chair, then he takes his glasses off and then ( the best bit ) he twirles his glasses around.

Dr V says that she wouldn't expect OP to remember the details re the shooting. However, OP on the stand recalled exceptional detail about parts of the incident that would help his case.

He fired at the intruder because he was scared....

or he could be lying.....

REALLY ?

Occam's Razor

There could be another reason for the constantly changing stories?

He is lying.

That sums it up perfectly.

Nel wants early tea...

Judge: How long?

Nel: Until Quarter past 11?

Adjourned.

Can someone post the radio channel so that others can listen to it during this 25 minute break? TIA

I'm here but it's story time for the older kids. We're reading 'The Hobbit' - over the last week or so poor old Bilbo has been left for far too long on the edge of mountains, in Eagle's nests and shut in Smaug's mountain while I surreptitiously sneak updates of the trial on my phone.

It is so funny to hear this witness say "it is for the court to decide" every time she doesn't want to give an answer. Lost count how many times she has answer with that.

I am not sure how helpful it is to defence to have a witness testify that your client never realized he had a condition util she told him, that he only kept friends for the selfish purpose of not being alone, that his parent was not spoken to about his early years, and that he might well just be lying....

It all seems so much calmer today after they've had a night to reflect on yesterdays events.

I'm waiting for Nel to get to the part where OP is diagnosed as dangerous if he has access to a firearm. It's like yesterday didn't happen. It has to be something he is building up to.

The defense witness just confirmed there are “inconsistencies” at his version. Also says: “He could just be lying.”

BOOM
Also boom – Pistorius’ sexual “short relations.” - I’m ashamed to say I laughed.

My favourite Nel-ism is when he is running circles around the witness first he puts his leg up on his chair, then he takes his glasses off and then ( the best bit ) he twirles his glasses around.
My favorite Nel-ism is a smooth "yeeees"...tells me Nelly is pleased. :biggrin:

You would almost expect at that point the music to begin, he removes his gown, waves it around his head and throws it at Roux lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia