Trial Discussion Thread #38 - 14.05.13 Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This GAD is something to behold .... The level so finely tuned ... Enough to make him fearful but not high enough to get him evaluated .

certainly looks that way. dt looking for that narrow corridor that allows op to shoot without thinking, but still have full mental capacity.

This whole thing about being cautious in using the DMS V for forensics was not written for a judge. It was written for the clinician. It was HER responsibility not to testify.

PLUS the DMS V is used ALL the time for ALL matters because it is the "go-to" reference for ALL mental illnesses.

But then she couldn't charge $500.00/hour for the past few days. :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R: You constantly say if it's not section 78, it depends on the facts...2 factors are delusion and paranoia

R goes on to talk about OP imagining the open window was being slid open

And I think Dr is saying that's not a delusion 'not in the realm of delusion at all....I (also) looked for paranoia and didn't find it'.

R: As you stand here you don't make an allegation of (OP needing sectioning)?

V: No.

I bet it was impossible to hear the window sliding open from the bathroom. Maybe if closing and hitting the frame hard, but not sliding open.

I wish I was the judge. I would be sitting there just like M'Lady knowing every minute what was sh#t and what was shinola, what was lying and what wasn't, who was tailoring their evidence, etc, the suspicious timing of all sorts of things.

She may surprise me but she seems like she might be naive... like allowing the social worker to testify. NO one seems to think that should have been allowed. It stunk of gobsmackedness.

V: That shows he was able to maintain a sense of responsibility and use his firearm safely.

Whaat???

That was in reply to something....and judge catches R out! He said OP was being responsible in blocking his door and judge says 'Didn't he say the lock was broken?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia