Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman is REALLY p*ssing me off.

She's so full of sh~t, equivocating, etc.

CLEARLY, this doc has never had GAD. She's CLUELESS!!!!

N: We've had evidence from a friend and former girlfriend, none of them indicated seeing anxiety in the accused.

V explains how laypeople don't notice anxiety, and even OP's family didn't know he had anxiety.

I call BS. As one who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, and other acronyms, others *especially my fam* pick up on my 'specialness' quite easily.

Are we SURE this is a defense witness?

LOL, not so sure. She did start out as a defense witness but seems to be helping the PT, doesn't she? It's rather iornic (LOL, JB's word).

MOO

Dr V is not sounding very convincing here, to me. Trying to say how shutting door would depend on if partner was hot, and then appears to hint that 'other person' (Reeva?) might be relied upon to close the door for the 'person' with GAD....

So did OP tell her Reeva was supposed to shut the door, methinks?

Nel: "Doctor, could we then deal with your...u see, if I'm dealing with GAD,....did u know about the incident where he was stopped by a police officer...."

This is getting good...:popcorn:

Should have seen when Nel led her right into practically admitting murder via dolus eventualis yesterday. It was art in motion.

JMO

Oh girl! The ONE night I fall asleep! I was so mad when I woke up and started seeing news reports. I caught just snippets and I was a googling fool. lol I'm going to watch every minute of yesterday's testimony again but I didn't want to miss today.

undecided..

Nel.. person with GAD would ensure his alarm system was functioning?

Vos. yes..

pause here. everyone is thinking....

Nel... then. again.. we are dealing with someone who you say suffers from GAD and is anxious about crime, that person wouldn't be able to sleep with a balcony door open , ?? it would have to be secured and locked..

Vos.. I .. I cant answer yes , or no. if the person was living alone, I suppose.. its conditional.

Nel. I take that. we are not dealing with an anxious person. we are dealing with a person with GAD. this is anxious ness at a high level..

Vos. no .. no. well.

Nel. then it goes to the LEVEL of GAD. why would he trust someone else if he is overly anxious??

Vos. well he would be concerned about his partners comfort. anxious people have relationships like other people..
Nel. .. its not so much trust your partner to do it. the fact that the door is open I wouldn't be able to sleep..

Vos. yes. that would be an issue. its a probability.

Nel.. could we then deal with your report.. if I am suffering with GAD .. if I am on the way backj from the VAAL and I am stopped by a police officer. this person with GAD.. is it that one would expect a person would be anxious because of unprovoked anger??

Vos. no. this disorder, has high levels of anxiety, it requires a trigger, most times..

Nel. say the accused is travelling on the highway. there is a disagreement between the driver and the police. this person would be anxious?? and this would really affect everything this person does.

Vos, his level of anxiety would be higher.. they would increase..

Talking about sunroof incident now.

Nel asks if anxiety attacks can occur for no reason and doc says they may only take a small trigger. She agrees that being stopped by police could make someone with GAD very anxious.

He did, when u listen again u will hear him, he threw it out there, softly...

I missed that .. brilliant .. I thought about the neighbour (defence witness) who's daughter was locked in her bedroom straight away when she said it wasn't normal for other people to do that in SA.

I wish Nel would ask how anxiety affected the defendant when he was the one speeding, provoking fear in the person beside him, so much so she called her mother crying and terrified. The true victim in this case.

Where is Nel going with this? He seems to be trying to get doc to admit 'you would expect something more', other than just heightened anxiety, from a GAD sufferer.

" I like 'ill' but thats just me.."

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Hey, hasn't OP told some people he was moving to Joburg to be near Reeva, and now has told doc it was for security?

Maybe originally it was to be nearer to Reeva or he was just plain moving and he was lying to this witness since he wanted to drive home his obsession with security and safety in his home as an excuse for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member