Trial Discussion Thread #43 - 14.06.30 Day 33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nel: He ran from the bathroom, opened the curtains and went onto the balcony, on his stumps, am I right?
Dr: I don't know. It might be possible.
Nel: The most amazing part of this, walking to the bathroom, on OP's version, firing the shots, running back from the bathroom, all done in the dark?
Dr: I don't know what the lighting was?
Nel: Is it possible to do in the dark?
Dr: It depending how dark it was. If it was totally in the dark, he would have fallen down.
Nel: That assists the State. It was dark, pitch dark.

Roux objecting again.

N:...it was pitch dark when accused ran into the room and he never fell. Is that possible?

Dr has been led into agreeing that OP's version is 'improbable'!

Oh dear, the witness has just said that if it was pitch dark he would've needed to have held on to things in order to support walking around .. Nel has just told him he is now supporting the states' case .. yay!

Nel: When Op walked from the room to the bathroom it was dark, pitch dark. Is that possible. Is that possible? Without him falling?
Dr: I would find it improbable. He would have to hold onto something along the way.

oh come on! It was pitch dark on OP's version. :facepalm:

Roux, you're being infuriating imo. Is OP's version correct, or not?

OH MY ---this issue of darkness is going to bite Roux in the arrse....lol

Like all the DT's experts, they always come out assisting the PT one way or another.

Well, I learned something new tonight - a tripod fan can be used as a walking aid, according to this doctor! :facepalm: I must get one for my partner's elderly father & tell him to toss his cane.

:floorlaugh:

Nel is incorrect, and Roux right to object, since it was only "pitch dark" in the bedroom. There was light in the bathroom from the outside. And OP testified to holding on to things as he went down the passage. And Judge is pulling in Nel on these things maybe because suffering from severe arthritis she knows more about living with a disability than Nel appears do.

Judge interjects that OP could see denim because there was a blue light. Nel says OP said it was pitch dark.

Roux objecting that Nel's saying two things - that OP said it was pitch dark, and there was limited light.

Nel looking up something now. Roux's caught him out I think.

It's now limited light according to Roux? Why couldn't OP see Reeva?!

OH MY ---this issue of darkness is going to bite Roux in the arrse....lol

It's is, isn't it! This is the trouble with a lie, it keeps needing to be adjusted in order to 'fit' .. but no sooner is one thing sorted then it puts something else out of kilter instead!

N:....blue light...tiny, tiny blue light, it does not provide any illumination...(reading from statement)

Now judge has got fed up with Roux's objections. Says he'll get a chance to reexamine later.

OHHH NOO, Now Roux is saying it was NOT pitch dark.....lol :panic:

He can't have it both ways.

Dr: if you can see the denim, you've got more than enough light to see (to balance)

Roux is objecting to everything. He says he tries not to object like in a jack in the box.
Hahahah.

Masipa: We won't finish if we carry on.

It appears that Judge Masipa believes OP's version regarding the led light on the stereo providing enough illumination for OP to have seen the jeans on the floor, even though OP has claimed simultaneously that the room was "pitch dark".

I'm losing confidence in Judge Masipa.

Dr V doesn't believe OP could use cricket bat using two hands.

I agree. It's falling apart already. imo OP ran in the pitch dark with a cocked gun! He wasn't holding onto anything. Oh gee, Dr V. smh

Nel is incorrect, and Roux right to object, since it was only "pitch dark" in the bedroom. There was light in the bathroom from the outside. And OP testified to holding on to things as he went down the passage. And Judge is pulling in Nel on these things maybe because suffering from severe arthritis she knows more about living with a disability than Nel appears do.

But it was pitch dark in the bedroom, and he walked all around the bedroom. without falling nor holding on to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member