Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Roux just now bringing up the missing extension cord?? Smh
Ugh!!

To bolster the position that the scene was tampered with I suspect.

Good morning everyone, or afternoon, or evening wherever you are.

You're right. OP did say the duvet wasn't on the floor.

IMO Roux is merely protecting here should Nel in final arguments use the duvet as part of the support to "prove" OP's version cannot be true since if going by OP's version, even if OP said it was on the bed, it is not beyond reasonable doubt that in his panic he could have mistaken where it was, or went over it without noticing, which I presume Roux will use in final arguments. JMHO
OP was insistent that it was never on the floor. Not confused or unable to recall exactly but totally insistent it was never on the floor.

So now an expert claims op has trouble walking in the dark.... wonderful now he can blame photosynthesis

My summation:

Everything from humidity to doors to psychological perception can affect what we hear and when we hear it. So no-one who heard anything the night Reeva died can be trusted.

bbm

... but someone, who heard nothing at all, can't be trusted also (Frankie). Any expert available to testify about "not always" something hearing? Sound expert, otologist, psychiatrist, psychologist, any other?

Bit of a side question... does anyone know the name of the blond lawyer that sits below the Judge? (the clerk/assistant)

Hello everyone :)

Roux mentioning duvet: I actually saw it as the opposite: ie. Roux wanting to get confirmation that Oscar would have "tripped over the duvet if it was there", but in OP's version he didn't trip - therefore duvet was on the bed.

(but I think it was on the floor)

Think Masipa is being harsh because she wants a fair trial. She cannot afford to have any fall out about not asking for the cord should OP be found guilty, so she must make a big deal of sorting out if it is lost or not. As much as I'm not loving this cord story, don't think it really clouds the issue - it was in one photo, apparently... so it did exist, does not mean the police tampered, just lost it. Which is not good, but I feel won't impact the hard facts - minus the cord, his story is still BS, IMO.

General comment:

If he had an extension and the fan could reach to the foot of the bed, it still cannot have stood there because of the duvet. Plus, if the fan was at foot of the bed, he would have knocked it over on way to balcony door anyway.

But I'm no expert.

We shall see…..
go Nel go! :-)

So the clutching at straws brigade aka the defense is claiming a lost extension cord holds the key to the puzzle.. Also conceded op can't walk without stumps in the dark and they cannot have op screaming like a girl for all of us to hear because we all hear different and it can't be done scientifically
Oh dear....
All this and still nel to come

Actually no thats a different person, I meant the blond who sits directly under the judge and takes alot of notes (believe she is a clerk to the judge, different to the assistants who sit on the left and right of her). Now theres a second gentlemen next to her also.

The bit where Nel said at the end about "staying in chambers". Does that mean Roux doesn't have access to the Dr?

Roux can't speak to one of his witnesses once he's in the witness box. He can only do this prior to giving his evidence and then when he's discharged.

So I wonder if this witness has actually made a recording of OP screaming like a woman? It would be good for the court to be able to make up its own mind how he sounds - especially as the expert says it is such an individual matter.

You are also webslueths expert foodie :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I frequently seemed to type the word websleuths wrong UNTILLLLLLLLLL Steely Dan requested to put an "M" in between the e and the u! LMAO, I'll never ever mispell websleuths wrong again. :giggle:

ETA: Retraction... I'm sure I'll mistype it wrong frequently still... but I couldn't pass that up hehe

What on earth happened to whoop audio? Sounds like a horror movie!!

Ah they just apologized. Slow motion audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member