Trial Discussion Thread #44 - 14.07.1-2, Day 34-35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is giving medical evidence for OP while at the same time refusing to say which evidence applies to him......???!!!

VZ: I do not have a contract they have all been terminated...OP had to pay some sponsors back...I do not stand to gain anything being biased for Mr Pistorius.

Hmm is that what the meeting was for the morning of Feb 13th that OP needed to make sure he wasn't late for? Sounds like a pretty good reason to be upset and would qualify as a financial "hurdle" worthy of needing to speak to his family about...

Well, O is asking him to 'place that in context' but I don't think that's good enough.

He 'does not have informed consent' and won't speak about individuals unless judge orders.

Oh right, good excuse to be able to say what he likes about what he needs to but then not say anything about anything that could be damaging :banghead:

Hmm is that what the meeting was for the morning of Feb 13th that OP needed to make sure he wasn't late for? Sounds like a pretty good reason to be upset and would qualify as a financial "hurdle" worthy of needing to speak to his family about...

I'm not sure if this was 'after' he killed Reeva, I got the impression it was but I could be wrong ..

D is now talking about specific, but unnamed individuals.

Ah, talking about a sports masseur with disability. Thalidomide.

Don't know why though.

No, I think the sponsors had to be paid back AFTER the shooting, not before.

But it was the witness who said it lol

Haha, didn't realise it was you. Don't know what country you're in but in Australia and England it's used all the time. Up until about 15 years ago counsel just loved to throw Latin around in all their Opinions too.

Ahem, mister .. it's 'Flight or Fight' not 'Flight or Fright' :floorlaugh:

D has explained about Mrs Kent, masseur, who uses her feet for activities. "I received electronic communication from Mrs K about OP and what was written about him in the media...."

He is giving medical evidence for OP while at the same time refusing to say which evidence applies to him......???!!!

Like I said, all very convenient for OP.

D: I have also observed Mr P to be hypervigilant....scanning room rapidly in dining room, even in his room....scanning for portential threat with an end to potentially remove onesefl from harm's way.
BBM - Interesting, especially since he's deliberately confronted danger on several occasions. Didn't OP himself admit his personality is such that he doesn't walk away from danger?

D: (reading letter) You may put me in the fan or crazy category....flight or fight response can

Nel's up. Objects. Hearsay. "How can an expert sit and read out letter from woman in London explaining what happened to her'. How can that be relevant. It's inadmissable evidence."

I think Mrs Kent's letter was probably very moving, but I agree with Nel. Travesty.

Oldwage arguing for the letter to be read. Ponderously....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay