Trial Discussion Thread #44 - 14.07.1-2, Day 34-35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can hope... I'm guessing a supermarket checkout girl is soon to be called, apparently he said thanks...

Hah! Reminds of the Scott Peterson trial when his mother was on the stand testifying that he helped old people cross the street!

And by the way, there's another one where the murderer had no history of violence, no apparent anger issues, etc. Didn't help Laci anymore than it helped Reeva.

Hah! Reminds of the Scott Peterson trial when his mother was on the stand testifying that he helped old people cross the street!

And by the way, there's another one where the murderer had no history of violence, no apparent anger issues, etc. Didn't help Laci anymore than it helped Reeva.

Is there also going to be a mitigation stage?

We can hope... I'm guessing a supermarket checkout girl is soon to be called, apparently he said thanks...

LOL, and some of the fans out on the street who meet and greet Oscar before each trial, would be great character references. :rolleyes: jmo

Really what have we learnt about OP from Dr Derman's testimony?

Please list here.................LOL

<Respectfully snipped>

JudgeJudi - Yes, starter pistols, car exhaust bursts must have been awful, poor powrrr Pistorius.

I would like to see the detailed, dated early reports of the concerns of Dr Derman to his sports employer over all the athletes serious dexterity/mobility 'shakes', hypervigilance and instability in distinguishing sound because that's the correct procedure medical, imo. Otherwise this information media trial spin.

Just thought I should add thunder to the list, and they have huge thunderstorms in SA just like we do where I live. You know, those huge cracks of thunder where you just about jump out of your skin? Bet he hides in the cupboard during those storms. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought Roux said there was more to come with the ear witness scream testimony??

I figured they'd want to finish on a high note (ha ha).

Re "not motivated", didn't OP apply within weeks of killing Reeva for relaxation of his bail restrictions so he could leave SA to race/train?

Suicidal, my foot! He sits in court looking smug, laughing, he is out dating a new girlfriend, he goes off on holiday and is seen by the public obviously enjoying himself. That doesn't have the ring of a suicidal individual to me. More like he was character acting (whilst under evaluation).

LOL, and some of the fans out on the street who meet and greet Oscar before each trial, would be great character references. :rolleyes: jmo

Don't forget Kelly Phelps and Alex Crawford. I can't wait to hear Kelly. :floorlaugh:

Anyone got any streaming back yet? They're running over by about 15 mins at the mo ..

Judge Greenland says this letter is inadmissible. Wonder whether Masipa will agree?

I just read they're due to recommence at 1400. Is that a 1 1/2 hour break then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971