Trial Discussion Thread #44 - 14.07.1-2, Day 34-35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VZ: I apologise, it's rather technical - milady, I apologise if I'm going too fast-please tell me if I'm going too fast. This is really important.

Why does he keep saying "fight/FRIGHT"?

Is he meaning to say this?

Cerebellum, mid brain, cells, etc etc......

Did anyone catch him saying 'I sliced my brain'?

I'm sure I heard that.

Don't know if this has been posted or not, and I cannot even read it because I'm on my mobile phone, but it looks interesting. It says its a part of OPs psych eval or something.

https://mobile.twitter.com/barrybateman/status/484267660419416065

It appears that the psychiatrists did not interview anyone other than OP, in fact the only documentation that may have given them a larger view of his personality was whatever part of the court transcript they were given. I'm starting to think that the other report didn't source out anything more, kinda sad if so, since not only has an innocent person been killed but if this judgement goes wrong because they didn't get all the info that should have been available to them, another person/s could be at risk should OP not be treated properly, either medically or through the judicial system. (thinks of Zimmerman, OJ, etc)

D: I have also observed Mr P to be hypervigilant....scanning room rapidly in dining room, even in his room....scanning for portential threat with an end to potentially remove onesefl from harm's way.

More likely looking to see if there was anyone more interesting to talk to.

Why does he keep saying "fight/FRIGHT"?

Is he meaning to say this?

I think he is, to try and reinforce the DT's argument that poor wee OP was just so frightened that he couldn't help himself...

He is talking about the brain now.. Blah blah... What about reevas brain shot too bits.... Come on nel squeeze this clowns nose!!!

VZ:....hippocampus to pre-frontal pathway highly sensitive to stress....

For heaven's sake. No one is disputing the brain responds to stress, in general. It is the particular response of ONE particular person. Why won't he apply anything to OP?

:facepalm: Yes, How about Reeva's brain.... like a watermelon....

I've just lost the last few minutes since my last post. I was screaming with laughter. My stomach is really hurting I laughed so hard. The funniest thing I've heard in this trial.

It seems like the Defense are laying the groundwork to get case law changed - to not hold a disabled person to the same standard as the 'reasonable man' test.

This is more like a university lecture!

This is just the prof reading various medical papers on stress/fear effects on brain. Tells us 'it is an area (of study) that has been established'.

Ha! That was funny. Oldwage tried to hurry him along and witness refused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member