Trial Discussion Thread #44 - 14.07.1-2, Day 34-35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see .. he is trying to get across the 'heightened sense of awareness' (GAD) thing that he has already been medically assessed for, and which we gathered there was no particular issue with :facepalm:

So far I haven't heard anything that as a woman I don't also do, in fact I recall starting at quite a young age my father warning me to be careful of certain situations. Don't stop on the side of the road, especially at night, unless it's an emergency, be aware of your surroundings and anyone, especially male, that are in your vicinity, always lock your doors and windows(house and car) at night, hotel doors should always be double latched, don't travel alone, etc etc...

Was OP actually car-jacked? Or is he referring to the incident where someone fired a gun a his car, where he had no witnesses, didn't call the police or recall the name of the person who picked him up?
No, it was this fellow who was car-jacked and he had told OP about it.

13th Feb 2013. Tlking about an email for OP to attend event in Manchester, UK. OP asked for additional ticket for Reeva to attend with him.

He also obtained permission for 5 pple to attend event in Brazil with OP. 4 of his team, and Reeva.

WOW, OP only wanted to take Reeva with him because he wanted her to see all the pressures he was under, why he needed sleep, why he needed this that and the other .. he wasn't taking her because he wanted to be with her and wanted to share the experience with her .. it was like he wanted to force her to see what he was having to go through in order to make her understand. Bluddy hell :scared:

Having no issue with an appreciation of wrongfulness and no issue with applying that appreciation of wrongfulness that night, the only issue the evaluation was ordered to determine, does not mean OP doesn't have any personality or psychological issues such as GAD, PTSD, which he may or may not have but we don't know since the report has still not been disclosed, if it ever will be, only that they don't and didn't affect his appreciation of wrongfulness. They are completely different issues. JMHOSNNFS,I,OR

I think that Nel may have let the 'cat out of the bag' yesterday when he mentioned OP was suffering from PTSD.

R: Should it be an issue, all the contracts are available here. (showing the tickets).

Perhaps *that* is what started the argument .. she told him she didn't want to go, she had her own commitments .. it sounds like he was forcing this on her.

Mr Roux's witnesses seem a bit more 'fluid' on the stand after all the week's they've had off so obviously a bit more time has went in to these ones.

I am assuming Van Zyl has been fired by OP and has an Axe to grind. This confirms my thoughts that Roux is NOT running this….

Imagine the conversation:

OP: I know, why don't we get my friend & manager to act as a kind of character witness?
BR: I'm sorry Oscar, character witnesses are not allowed.
OP: OK, he could just tell some stories about how hyper vigilant I am?
BR: But then then you would have noticed Reeva get up using her phone and ASKED WHO WAS THERE IN THE TOILET!
OP: Don't worry your pretty little head Bazza - I've got that covered…..

…. just when you thought that it could not get more ridiculous….

Oh, I thought he was OP's manager, that must be public relations manager. What a load of ... He's making OP sound nuttier than a fruitcake.

VZ: During Lon Olympics, his profile was raised to global icon level...a number of opps came our way, due to the synergy between their values and OP's values....7th Feb, we discussed these arrangements...

He just said OP was going to announce his retirement!

VZ: Mr Pistorius was a very astute businessman.

Oh My...does he sound like a manager or what...giving us the hard upscale on Mr Pistorius and his future branding opportunities...:facepalm:

Yep, he wanted Reeva to attend so she'd understand why the world revolved around him.

I'm actually quite disgusted by it .. who does he think he is? It sounds to me like he showed total disregard for Reeva's career just taking off and I bet he did not take any of her commitments into account.

THE Andrea Bocelli? Now DT is name dropping.

VZ: There was also on 7th Feb, I received an email re Andre Bochelli concert in Italy. I suggested, why don't you take Reeva to it? He was very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8