Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
claims he sat on floor, he put Reeva's arm over his shoulder & dragged her out, he carries his sister down the stairs in his arms....claims blood spatter matches OP's story....he is clearly not guilty according to Roder

This is just a lot of nonsense. I am interested in what the channel 7 reporter has to say about what they think after hearing all that Scott has to say. Ad on now.

Lol, but then again, lots of people seem to love Honey BooBoo....

Did it show the electric lead that is in dispute, ie the one that has disappeared? It may have not been the original but I am interested to know if it looks as though it has been suitable lengthened compared with the photos of the crime scene, if it is actually there.

Excellent point. If they're showing the fans on and these are the same ones from his house, it'd make sense to have the cord with it too - maybe that's what actually happened to it.

After smashing door down, oscar says Reeva lying on toilet. Oscar demonstrates by positioning himself with arm and head on toilet. Now Amee re enacting it. He dragging her out with stumps on.

Could you please indicate what you mean by his stumps on. His stumps are attached to his body. Did you mean his prostheses?

Scott knows oscar loved Reeva as in his bedroom at uncles place had lots of photos of her. He is grief stricken.

Now we hearing from Ian Levitt, criminal lawyer who said he (oscar) murdered Reeva. Don't know who this guy is yet. Ad on now.

So is it being claimed this was uncle Arnold's idea (to hire Roder) not the DT's?

Scott knows oscar loved Reeva as in his bedroom at uncles place had lots of photos of her. He is grief stricken.

Now we hearing from Ian Levitt, criminal lawyer who said he murdered Reeva. Don't know who this guy is yet. Ad on now.

I have to learn to read properly! I read that as a criminal lawyer admitting to killing Reeva.

So is it being claimed this was uncle Arnold's idea (to hire Roder) not the DT's?

Channel 7 reporter said Scott invited by uncle to come to South Africa. Could have been at DT suggestion though.

I'm still confused as to what he was wearing while being filmed in the toilet.

Did he have his prosthetics on when he pulled Reeva onto him or is he shown with his stumps pulling Reeva onto him?

Channel 7 running live poll at bottom of screen. Vote yes or no did Oscar intend to kill Reeva. No's are slightly ahead.

I'm still confused as to what he was wearing while being filmed in the toilet.

Did he have his prosthetics on when he pulled Reeva onto him or is he shown with his stumps pulling Reeva onto him?
Prosthetics are on in toilet.

Excellent point. If they're showing the fans on and these are the same ones from his house, it'd make sense to have the cord with it too - maybe that's what actually happened to it.

It is said the cord disappeared early on, ie not in some of the photographs. However, that does not mean it was not still available in the house. The camera crew could easily have found and used it but shall we ever know? I am not sure it is that important - seems more like Roux grasping at straws.

Now interviewing her friends she did reality show with.....mother talking about speeding car incident & call about their fighting

Now we hearing from Ian Levitt, criminal lawyer who said he murdered Reeva. Don't know who this guy is yet. Ad on now.
It's immaterial as to whether he loved her or not. Or is Roder suggesting no one ever killed anyone they claimed they loved?

June Talking about Reeva calling from speeding car. Week later Reeva told mum we are fighting a lot. And mum thought this very early in relationship to be fighting a lot. Now showing the texts messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member