Trial Discussion Thread #50 - 14.08.8, Day 40 ~final arguments continue~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we've got severe depression, major stress, anxiety, vulnerability, traumatised, disabled, the slow burn effect, no legs. Have I forgotten something?

Starter pistol- hair trigger reactions, entitlement, machismo,ego and Oscaritis.

Not the reasonable man test we need the Oscar test if if pleases the court. :thinking:

So now we've got severe depression, major stress, anxiety, vulnerability, traumatised, disabled, the slow burn effect, no legs. Have I forgotten something?

Early maternal deprivation?

The biggest hole in Roux's reasonable man test in regards to OP is the fact that OP pumped 4 bullets into that toilet door.

R: I have concluded my address but need to put something on record. You asked us to file heads by Thursday.....

Roux is having a go at the state over submissions? does not want state to have 'the last word on facts'.

Nel:...Re abuse of process. There was a new phot I asked crt permission this morning..

Judge: I have 3 things I want you to address....the timeline, are those common cause facts, or do you disagree?

eNCA ‏@eNCAnews 1m

Roux says it will be unfair to let the state have the final say on facts, they can only address the court on law. #OscarTrial

Judge: Okay, cell phone data is common cause. Second thing, Mr Fresco.....do I grant an indemnity?

Nel: Court must decide if he answered honestly. My opinion is, he did.

Judge: An extra E. CAn you adress the court on that?

Nel: ???

Judge: The ccctv

Nel: No problem

R: His version is consistent. He thought she was in the bedroom...he was focused on the bathroom. If he was wrong, think about culpable homicide and we'll deal with that.

Aha! :ignore:

Now Nel is discussing the cctv photo. Saying yes, state found the photo, but don't know when it was taken. It's 'riding roughshod' for defence to use it.

N: I'm not objecting to that photo being handed in. But in principle, I should.

The_Citizen_Reporter ‏@CitiReporter 1m
Masipa asks if she should grant Fresco his indemnity. Nel said he answered truthfully #OscarTrial - ^CC

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 1m
Nel: we now have a photo before the court. No meta-data available. The person who took it did not testify. BB

The DT doing a lot of eye rolling at what Nel is saying about the photo.

Nel talking about electric cable now. To make it reach, you have to pull it. The multiplug doesn't move.

The_Citizen_Reporter ‏@CitiReporter 39s

OP looking down again as Nel talks. First time today.

Nel: I never mentioned the length of the cord. That's not our case. Our case was, if you don't move the multiplug.

Nel: Defence tried to explain the two defences. They are so mutually incompatible, they're destructive.

Hahahaha, Nel shuts them out completely about the length of the cord. The multi-plug can't move. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine