Trial Discussion Thread #51 - 14.11.9, Day 41 ~announcement of the verdict~

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Reeva's mum and family I would show my distain by walking out and leave her to it.

J: when accused asked to explain what he meant by accident he said ...'in belief an intruder was coming out to get me...discharge was accidental'...

The accident was that I discharged my firearm in the belief that an intruder was coming to attack me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Masipa rejects everything, I don't understand anything anymore

If you worked out the proper timeline you would understand that it could never have been Reeva screaming. And thank G*d for Reeva's parents. This will give them much more sollace to know she wasn't screaming terrified for the 13 minutes the Stipp's timeline created while Burger/Johnson's and the Nhlengethwa's timeline was screaming/crying for only 3-5 minutes.

Maybe someone threatened Masipa and/or her family with death or harm if she didn't do this. It HAD to be.
She's buying EVERYTHING. Quick succession... really? REALLY???

J: He confirmed he released the safety mechanism... he said'...I pulled the trigger'....

I believed the noise I heard in the toilet was someone coming out to attack me or take my life.......

The only truth comes from OP. nothing else is reliable........ ridiculous

She hasn't got to that yet. Just dealing with the very weak state case. People seem to forget he can be guilty of murder even if state primary case is rejected.

If she doesn't even nail him on culpable homicide, and lets him walk, I would be sick to my stomach. Heck, even his lawyer said it should be culpable homicide.

Did the Judge just say that the grouping of shots did NOT indicate he shot 'without' thinking (as he said he did?)

Am I the only one who still think she's going to find him guilty?

I think the state made the mistake of gun first bat second. I do believe, like the website, Bat, Gun, Kick. Timeline worked that way.

I think she just said that Oscar's explanation was inconsistent with someone who shot without thinking

Judge mentions OP's answer when he said if he wanted to kill someone he would shoot from a certain position and basically said that's inconsistent with someone who was unaware of what he was doing.

Break

I am so worried. Did she just say it was an accident?

If you worked out the proper timeline you would understand that it could never have been Reeva screaming. And thank G*d for Reeva's parents. This will give them much more sollace to know she wasn't screaming terrified for the 13 minutes the Stipp's timeline created while Burger/Johnson's and the Nhlengethwa's timeline was screaming/crying for only 3-5 minutes.

So it was Oscar who produced "blood curdling" screams? Its absurd on its fave.

Adjourned until 11:30... Quick, need to do some housework! I think that's about 30 mins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She is confusing. It is almost like she contradicts
herself every other sentence.

Maybe someone threatened Masipa and/or her family with death or harm if she didn't do this. It HAD to be.
She's buying EVERYTHING. Quick succession... really? REALLY???
ding ding ding.............you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member