Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! It's all utterly meaningless .. and none of these charities will want to have anything to do with him any more anyway, who wants a vile killer in their midst?!

I hope Nel asks him what the dates were on all of those letters. I doubt any of them arrived after 14th February 2013.

I was playing OP bingo, I'm just waiting for the Mandela name to be mentioned and I'll have a full house!

VZ talking about 'utilising our network within the UN' ????

This is all very well, but all these offers of wanting OP to do charity work were before he killed Reeva, were they not?

Oooh. Did VZ just mention countries that are 'more civilized' than African ones?

Quick question. Can judge overule the recommended sentencing and give him jail time?

Jeez, he is thumbing thru pages and there are 44 at least!

This has turned into, 'This is your life' :tantrum:

_39221177_life_aspel203.jpg

Pg 47 is UNICEF. They were planning to 'do some stuff in NY" in 2013.

The way Vz is going on, anyone would think that people without legs/needing prosthesis couldn't do without Oscar Pistorius .. well, we've had plenty of service personnel coming back from Afghanistan who have lost their legs, and many of them have done very well WITHOUT the help of Mr Pistorius, thank you very much! Pistorius ain't the only person on the planet who is involved in this, he really is quite dispensable.

Quick question. Can judge overule the recommended sentencing and give him jail time?

Yes, it is actually all up to her, these people are here to persuade her to either give him a jail sentence or 'house arrest' or chores, lol, but the decision lies absolutely with her. :(

Now talking about how a big chance to make money for OP was also used as a chance to do a little charity too. 'My job was to make money for mr P".

And he has just used the word synergy. If he uses 'blue sky thinking', I'm outta here.

Think I'm the one needing a bucket today........ :puke::

Why not just give him an honourary knighthood, the book deal and some compensation for putting him through all this...

I cannot believe what I am hearing......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l