Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have closely followed the case from the beginning, it is a real pain to watch this circus.

OP seems to be the greatest human being ever to have set foot on Earth; they can as well declare him the next Nobel Peace Prize winner and get the whole matter over with!

Oscar Trial Channel@OscarTrial199

Pistorius and his siblings pray together during the lunch break

The other upside of all this over the top praise is that it gives Nel much material to work with, which i hope he runs agressively with. Does doing charity work absolve one of responsibility for one's actions, how many offers/requests has he had since he shot someone four times etc etc.

#OscarTrial is now trending No 1 in Johannesburg and we have 108 viewers here.

These people are seriously deluded about the kind of future this convicted killer could have.

What charity would want him representing them? "It's OK, little disabled kiddies....work hard and you could grow up to be just like me!"

And would South Africa want him representing them worldwide, wearing their colours? I seriously doubt it.

If he doesn't do real time for this, he will be a pariah. That much I am certain of. If the Court of Masipa won't do the job, the Court of Public Opinion will.

Rebecca Davis @becsplanb · 5m 5 minutes ago

Last witness in summary: Pistorius healed the sick and gave to the poor and even in "civilised countries" everyone wanted a selfie with him

Another Rebecca Davis one:

Lesson from today: People who do a lot of charity work can also kill

Janette Henzen-du-Toit will like that!

Yes, they're got this wrapped up and they know it. Janette and J Masipa will probably join them when this is over, and will see nothing wrong in doing so. Very, very sad. :(

oh, the camera is still on in the courtroom.

Edit: screen just went black.

Yep, and he can probably walk on water too.

Yes, just before it was turned into wine which OP then drank, then got into a vehicle and went speeding down the highway...........................................

I'm sure that Doha racehorse thing was in December 2012 which he must have attended during Reeva's time at Tropika Island so I don't like the fact that VZ is having a laugh about it when it was during the short span of time that OP had started to date her.

and according to the bb book, it was from doha that op made the abusive phone call to reeva that left her wanting to end the relationship.

Rumours circulating that after lunch Pistorius wil take the stand and sing a rendition of Michael Jackson's heal the world.

Were these witnesses paid off by Pistorius Inc.?

Of course they were! JH will have further trauma counselling work to do with OP and Van Zyl will probably get OP to the Olympics and Paralympics in 2016 so he will be paid. These people are thinking about their own financial future with OP! Let alone what they are being paid to act as witnesses. Van Zyl would have been paid handsomely for his l o o o n g report!

Using his male voice or his female? Or both at the same time?

That was to James, btw.

If everyone else has finished with the bucket can I borrow it?

Sorry, no chance, lithgow. This show will go on the whole week so it's unfortunately but definitely "worth" getting your own.
:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member