Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running between rooms, LOL. Roux must be itemising every single thing he's been able to dig up since the year dot. I want Nel to ask van VZ how many offers he's had since 14 Feb 2013 to 1) compete, 2) to do any charity work, and 3) to do anything? I hope Nel goes for the jugular.

Two more pins in the voodoo doll.

Now onto a letter from Hounds and Hearts? UK veteran charity. OP cld show them there is life after injury.

(Me. Not for Reeva.)

Talking about fragrance stores and prosthetic legs now. Lunch is coming folks, hang in there....

Think I'm the one needing a bucket today........ :puke::

Why not just give him an honourary knighthood, the book deal and some compensation for putting him through all this...

I cannot believe what I am hearing......

To hear this Peet dude tell it, the Court has just convicted God himself.

Running between rooms, LOL. Roux must be itemising every single thing he's been able to dig up since the year dot. I want Nel to ask van VZ how many offers he's had since 14 Feb 2013 to 1) compete, 2) to do any charity work, and 3) to do anything? I hope Nel goes for the jugular.

lol :floorlaugh:

I'm surprised anyone will be able to eat lunch after this nauseating sycophancy.

The way Vz is going on, anyone would think that people without legs/needing prosthesis couldn't do without Oscar Pistorius .. well, we've had plenty of service personnel coming back from Afghanistan who have lost their legs, and many of them have done very well WITHOUT the help of Mr Pistorius, thank you very much! Pistorius ain't the only person on the planet who is involved in this, he really is quite dispensable.

OMG, Vz has just mentioned that .. he said they wanted him to play an active role .. where is his proof for that? The fact is that OP never did play any part in it, and they've all got on pretty well without his involvement .. conclusion .. Oscar Pistorius is not needed by them!

Jesus christ at this rate Masipa will be demanding an apology from June Steenkamp for giving birth to Reeva and putting Oscar through all this.

lol :floorlaugh: Sorry double post, can't get enough of the voodoo doll, JJudi.

I just can't bare this any more, this court & the SA judicial system has effectively killed Reeva all oer again. I'm in total disgust & the most telling part of this farce today is the failure of Judge Masipa to correct & question the corrections official regarding his misunderstanding & interpretation of her CH ruling.

There are photos on pg 73, showing plight of disabled kids and a computer centre/center.

Lunch!

Sigh of relief.

Why not just give him an honourary knighthood, the book deal and some compensation for putting him through all this...

I cannot believe what I am hearing......

Don"t forget the sainthood!

I cannot bear to listen to VZ any longer. I feel disgusted that all this will be allowed to play any part in OP's sentence determination. He is a killer - this seems to have almost been forgotten. This guy sounds excited to be exhalting OP and seems to have forgotten that a murder has been committed.

I think we will need an industrial bin instead of the little green bucket. :aktion1:

I'm sure that Doha racehorse thing was in December 2012 which he must have attended during Reeva's time at Tropika Island so I don't like the fact that VZ is having a laugh about it when it was during the short span of time that OP had started to date her.

Absolutely! It's all utterly meaningless .. and none of these charities will want to have anything to do with him any more anyway, who wants a vile killer in their midst?!
Most 'celebs' have a public profile and a private profile. OP was extremely concerned about maintaining his holier-than-thou public profile, knowing it was important to keep his sponsors happy. That's one of the reasons he didn't want the Tasha's incident coming out, in case his halo was accidentally disturbed. But the 'real' OP is the one who loves getting into fights, drinking, causing trouble, firing guns, and confronting danger whenever possible. THAT is the person who should be judged, not the 'public' one who has a vested interest in portraying himself as something he's not.

Isn't there also a compensation component for OP to the family of RS??

I am shuddering to think what may be offered as compensation.....

And he has just used the word synergy. If he uses 'blue sky thinking', I'm outta here.

:lol:

.. oh god, this is just like watching one of those 'inspirational' talks that big corporations give to their staff, isn't it .. to get them all fired up .. I bet Masipa is lapping it up.

I guess the only upside is that issues such as the correctional services social worker misunderstanding the judgement could play into an appeal against a light sentence further down the track. Now I am probably the one clutching at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734