Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I never once saw him lose his temper...or doing his severe cross examination form the State."

"I can confirm his pain and remorse to be genuine...without his deep faith in God he would not..." be able to survive this trial.

She actually said "POOR MR PISTORIUS"

Wonder how much OP paid this person for her services today.

:sick:

He expressed his horror at the leaked photos. So what. He already would have seen them.

If only the State would call Kesiah Frank, the blond lookalike he hit on just weeks after killing Reeva...

Oscar told her he was horrified by leak of crime scene pics and thought it disrespetful to Reeva.

MH: Mr P is suffering from PTSD...will require intensive, ongoing therapy...we are left with a broken man who has lost everything...

Talk about laying it on thick. She sounds more like a doting grandmother than an objective professional. So much of what she's said is just restating stuff that we've all already heard and seen - not information unique to her "therapeutic" relationship with him.

MH is listing all the things OP has lost; reputation, career, money etc...

Nel's up. He only got MH's report mins before court started!

What we are left with is a "broken man". His "self identity" has been shattered.

Boom, pyscho-therapy rimshot, play the violin in

Nel has pointed out that he's just received her report and he hasn't received reports from anyone else either.

N: We are dealing 'with a broken man' - what about the Steenkamp family? Do you think they are a broken family?

She agrees, then Nel brings up Reeva's dad's stroke, and describes June collapsing crying on floor...

Nel says "We're dealing with a broken man. What about the Steenkamps. Are we not dealing with a broken family?" he mentions Barry having a stroke.

His psychologist keeps admitting that he was looking at media coverage of the trial inc 24h tv channel and reported back to her, so he lied to the court about that?

If only the State would call Kesiah Frank, the blond lookalike he hit on just weeks after killing Reeva...

So do I - all this talk of devestation at losing the love of his life is such BS and it would be great if it could be shown for he maniulative attempt to avoid punishment that it is.

She gave him hope for the next day. Nel asks why she did not discuss his continuing career as an athlete.
She said he was tired.

Nel seems a bit subdued to me...is it early or is he thinking is there any real point in arguing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn