Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP said his uncle had a school in Mozambique and OP would like to go and work with the children there. Yeah, right.

Not sure where Nel going here? asking about why therapist didn't discuss his ongoing career after verdict?

She says OP often 'too tired' to have sessions, then brings up how he did mention his biggest wish was to work with children in Mozambique

I. CAN. NOT. With this woman.

This is disgusting. The entire thing.

MH: We def did not discuss his future as athlete.

Report dated Oct 8, handed in then. Nel states 'It is now the 13th'.

MH is listing all the things OP has lost; reputation, career, money etc...

Nel's up. He only got MH's report mins before court started!

More dirty tactics by the Defence...and surprise, surprise....
not a word from Milady...

Astonishing she never knew what OP's hopes for the future were considering he applied for bail so he could get back into training and if she was doing daily sessions with him then surely some of the times he was tired was due to the fact he'd just been out practicing on the track!

Talk about laying it on thick. She sounds more like a doting grandmother than an objective professional. So much of what she's said is just restating stuff that we've all already heard and seen - not information unique to her "therapeutic" relationship with him.

Pure & simple, she is star struck.

MH now using analogy of a hurdle race to compare what OP has to face

N: Your impression is he's lost his career, am I right?
She agrees.

Please Nel ask her how appropriate her behaviour towards her client was in court

N: Your impression is he has lost his career.....whatever other witnesses say today, he has no potential, no career?

MH: Of course he has potential...

Nel's caught her.

He didn't have the energy or motivation to talk about his career. He has potential.

Well she's slipped in the children, god and the Steenkamps, just needs a Mandela or Unicef mention now to complete her evidence.

*sigh* No doubt Milady is impressed by all this twaddle.

She says he has lost his career, endorsements and sponsorships. She doesn't know what will happen in the future.

N: He will be able to love somebody else late?

She wishes she had a crystal ball. She doesn't know and can't see into the future.

Nel has trapped witness. i see where he was going now. defense obviously have witnesses lined up to testify what a full, productive career OP can have if released, and she's said he hasn't. All 'broken' and 'lost'.

N: Don't you think it should have been more balanced, in your reporting?

MH: I will leave that up to court to decide.

Nel is going through all the things he has lost. It's all about him, am I right?

She can only deal with Pistorius.

Nel thinks her report should have been more balanced and talk about what society would have thought.

But Oscar has had a girlfriend at least since the trial has started, why doesn't he tell her that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper