Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's basically saying that her role from the beginning was to believe everything OP told her and, in court, to present it all as "fact".

Mh: He mentioned a relationship he had at school and he was still friends with this girl, mentioned Sam Taylor...mentioned ms Steenkamp....we didn't discuss his relationships in depth...

N: Do you know Sam's mother asked OP to seek psychological help?

MH says she never met her.

Hi all, bit late on here today, have a full English breakie on me by way of apology
imagesCASM19H2.jpg

N: Do you know Sam's mother asked OP to seek psychological help?

MH says she never met her.

OP did not like that exchange one bit......very annoyed expression on his face and furious note writing....

N: Do you know how their relationship developed?

MH: Developed? All she knows is what they discussed in therapy. He felt he'd met the right person and wanted her to meet his family. OP told her he wanted to share everything in his life with Reeva.

This is so strange as a therapist would comment on the focus of the therapy, and the progress made, but is bound to client confidentiality. The exception is is the client may harm himself or others. A bit late for that aspect now.

Tweet from Mandy Weiner re this cross:

Can't help but feel that Nel's style and approach hasn't been welcomed by Masipa and he's doing himself no favours by continuing with it.

Nel is talking about OP wanting to take Sam to the Olympics.

She can't comment on that. He always had someone in his life.

MH:....he wanted Reeva to share a home with him...

Nel responds by bringing up OP wanting Sam to go to London Olympics with him

Mh says she has no knowledge of that but "He always had someone in his life. I think there were four relationships..."

Anyone know who that is sitting in front of OP, next to Webber?

Is it a friend of OP's?

RRRRGGggg if I hear another "hurdle" analogy I am going to throw something!
I should probably go to bed and watch this later (it's 1am in Seattle). Feeling irritated!!!!!
I'm downstate in Vancouver. I feel like throwing something too. Gonna head out to our 24hr Starbucks for a an espresso and scone. Nothing like watching this trial high on caffeine and sugar. I'll let you know what I ended up "throwing". [emoji4]

Nel brings up the nighclub, I think? Someone rang my doorbell.

MH seems to have been thrown by the question anyhow. Talking about 'hyper arousal'?!

Ah. He 'would go out to escape his own nightmares, own feelings'.

MH: Now reading about hyper arousel: irritation, outbursts, inability to sleep etc

N: So all symptoms PTSD..but OP had counselling, support from family. Is that normal?

MH: ...it does happen....

N: So it could happen tomorrow as well?

MH: I'm not sure which incident Mr Nel refered to...

N: What incident are you refering to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member