Trial Discussion Thread #56 - 14.15.10, Day 45 ~ sentencing~

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AV: I cannot dispute I said community service would act as a deterrant..

Veegeer: "Each and every person will go through these stages in a different manner."

Nel: "You're against sending accused to prison...you are biased against prison."

Vergeer: "I can only give recommendations, a community based sentence would serve as a deterrent. Other people who do not see it in a light manner can see community sentence as an option."

Nel: "Why you are against condoms in the prison. This shows your bias. Why would you have that in your report as a negative."... "why do you link to choices."

Vergeer: " irrespective of your choice, whereby condoms would be or should be use..." "The condom's are not applicable for everyone in the prison."

Nel's pointed out her bias and her possible homophobia. (She does go on in other trials about sodomy in the prisons. She didn't qualify sodomy as consensual good and rape bad.)

She has labelled sodomy "norms and values are in a different value...when people are being exposed to 'that' without a choice."

Giggle...

N: You said condoms freely available in prison, re HIV in prison...Why is thaat negative?

AV: because it is a male prison.

N: Are you discriminating against consensual sex between males?

It just doesn't get much more bizarre - discussing condom availability!!

I love this, the whole trial is a farce, at least Nel is KICKING IT TO OVERDRIVE.

It's probably a fact they'll served crap food, the beds will be uncomfortable and there'll be bad people in a prison but why on earth would she specifically put that in about condoms?

N: I'm talking about your bias against prisoners...

AV...ppl are been sentenced to a facility where they are restricted, other groups....where condoms cld or shld or wld be used....

Nonsensical answer and retreats to I don't understand to next question, then says to Nel's next question she doesn't have a problem with homosexuals.

OP must looooooove hearing all this talk. And privacy is an issue. OMG He will want a bucket soon.

I wish Nel would ask her if this is something OP has told her he is horrified about and thinks would happen to him.

Only one other aspect left to go. Nel asks about the Dewani case. Did I just hear her mutter "god" under her breath?

ETA Or was is Henzen du-Toit?

N: Your rreport not informed by any fact re prison conditions, you are biased against any form of imprisonment....have you followed the Dewani case?

AV: No Milady.

N: In an English court our officials presented report that conviced Brit officials were of a standard they convinced them to extradite him.

AV retreats to 'it's up to the court'.

Nel says it's shockingly inappropriate what she recommended,

AV: I take note thereof.

Nel down, Roux up with one question; Does she know if Dewani held in special facility? She doesn't.

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 2 Min. Vor 2 Minuten

#OscarTrial Nel puts it to the witness that her recommendation of three years house arrest is shockingly inappropriate. BB
0 Antworten

No sweeping. She will make him speak to disabled children, as a sort of roving celebrity. Sweeping would be a punishment. And My Lady will not punish him, imo.

Oscar doesn't do windows either lol. If the kiddie speeches don't work out, he can always give seminars on "Proper Gun Handling & Safety for Amputees".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce