Trial Discussion Thread #57 - 14.16.10, Day 46 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The logical extension of the Defence's argument is that no-one should go to prison ever, let alone a disabled person from a decent background, because prisons are overcrowded, dangerous places.

Yep ..

Roux asking how many cases of litigation from prisoners were brought in 2014. (or maybe he said 2013) Witness does not know.

I think OP would do nicely in the juvenile section of the prison. He certainly wouldn't fit in with adults.

Offenders' complaints about not getting medicine etc. ..... ((everywhere In the world it seems there are complaints JMHO)

Roux wants to know how many single cells there are. He wants an early adjournment to give him the opportunity to get that information. I'm pretty sure he knows the answer but he wants to catch him out.

Masipa acknowledges the applause from the gallery when Nel wished her a happy birthday.

Tea break. No doubt a cake is waiting for her ... devil's food cake.

R:...You're a very important person. I don't want to cross examine you on things you don't know anything about...

Roux asks for tea, Judge asks Roux exactly what info he wants witness to provide.

And judge thanked gallery for earlier applause when Roux mentioned her birthday, and gets another round.

Did Masipa just say "Earlier on, when Mr Roux congratulated me on my birthday, I failed to acknowledge the applause from the gallery" I thought it was Nel.

Aww, that was kind of sweet about her birthday

Masipa acknowledges the applause from the gallery when Nel wished her a happy birthday.

Tea break. No doubt a cake is waiting for her ... devil's food cake.

Oh, was it Nel? I must have misheard Roux's name. Glad it was Nel.

Well that's a first for me. Masipa gets applause from the gallery after she thanks Roux/Nel for the
happy birthday wishes.

She's got Roux on the brain, it was Nel who wished her a happy birthday!

What is more clear is that Pistorius is a manipulative and less than truthful criminal.

Roux's recommendations for his client should probably not be trusted as Pistorius disability needs (like needing a 'bath' when he tweeted about taking showers) are as devious and uncertain as Pistorius "versions".

And I look forward for posters favouriting posts about troubling prison conditions, like Minor4th, will also do so around US trials covered in WS - prisons everywhere need far better management and obviously better legal representatives.

I think all that birthday stuff is highly inappropriate to be honest ..

What is more clear is that Pistorius is a manipulative and less than truthful criminal.

Roux's recommendations for his client should probably not be trusted as Pistorius disability needs (like needing a 'bath' when he tweeted about taking showers) are as devious and uncertain as Pistorius "versions".

And I look forward for posters favouriting posts about troubling prison conditions, like Minor4th, will also do so around US trials covered in WS - prisons everywhere need far better management and obviously better legal representatives.

oh boy you nailed it.....if he goes to single cell in medical ward where there are baths with rails, Roux will counter with what about if he can only use a shower -- what then?? oh dear you cannot accommodate everyone then can you --- grrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member