Trial Discussion Thread #57 - 14.16.10, Day 46 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha - When just asked if he said anything to her, Schultz said 'No, I never said anything'. 'Why would she lie' he was asked'. 'I don't know. It must run in the Pistorius family genes. Just like Oscar lying about shooting Reeva accidentally. We all know that's a load of crap'.

Ooh - are you listening Aika? The announcer wasn't expecting that question and answer eh.

Doesn't 702 radio have a delay, that just was a train wreck with Schulz and the caller :trainwreck:

LOL Schultz interview on radio 702 went off with a bang, anyone else hear the end of it.

LOL Schultz interview on radio 702 went off with a bang, anyone else hear the end of it.

I reckon! Maybe Aimee Pistorius wasn't lying. Still I believe him that they act like they own the court room and I also think they are just over-reacting to a minor incident for their own self-interests.

Schultz on 702 now

What a comedy, lol.

Schultz: Oscar is a liar. His story is *****.

Mandy Wiender:

Mikey Schultz to @gwalax "Lying clearly runs in the family like Oscar saying he accidentally shot Reeva. We all know that's a lot of crap'.

And then the bomb goes off:

Caller on @Radio702 to Mikey Schultz: How do you feel as a murderer? You are a disgrace! Schultz responds on air: Go F yourself.

https://twitter.com/MandyWiener/status/522763463727525888

BTW: the radio host (Xolani Gwala) is very popular and lots of people follow him on Twitter. Not very good for Schultz.

Some guy who works for the disabled people in SA has written an open letter to Oscar saying that Oscar has never done anything for the disabled in SA as he has always focused only on his own career and didn’t want to be seen as disabled.

And now the disabled people in SA want Oscar to go to a "normal jail" and promote the case for the disabled there.

I don’t have a link - will try and find one. It was on 702 Radio.

I heard that man being interviewed earlier I think, but couldn't mention as I didn't catch any of his details and so wasn't sure if he was credible or it was just a member of the public's opinion. Sounded very emphatic that Oscar had never done anything for people with a disability though.

Random thoughts -

1. Nel is a very good prosecutor.

2. The parade of defence witnesses reveals troubling issues about the level of competence of SA legal system.

3. South African tourism board is rueing amputee athletes and British bridegrooms.

4. Warren Lahood needs a woman's magazine title, he's coming across as the nicest guy in this trial.

5. Carl Pistorius may need 'help'. Or he's high? He's accidentally killed a women, accidentally crashed his car, twice, yet he still wants to tweet negative comments about others...um.

6. Shultz on Pistorius - It takes a murderer to know a murderer?

They’ve just said on the radio the Pistorius family were extremely concerned about Aimee’s safety today. Seriously?

She (allegedly) told Schultz that he and his mate couldn’t sit on "their side" of the court and apparently he responded by saying "f*uck you". That’s all :)

Why would you approach him if you can handle a response?

Mikey now being interviewed by all major radio stations in SA - what a comedy. He’ll be on 702 "just before 17.00" :)

Regardless of how it went down..
How dare she decide what others can/should/will think or say!!!
Just an example that they all drink that family paranoid "me,me"cool aide
Pompous the lot of them!

JMO

I thought the judge smirking with regard Roux's comment quite rude and disrespectful to Nel. She's been biased against Nel and in favour of Roux, who has always been extremely obsequious to her, since the start it appears to me.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

yes, joining in with the joke, and that long, open, lingering smirk... facing directly towards nel.
then... later, for the court record, insisting on a retraction from roux. very odd.

presumably the court record does not record her own behaviour.

What a comedy, lol.

Schultz: Oscar is a liar. His story is *****.

Mandy Wiender:

Mikey Schultz to @gwalax "Lying clearly runs in the family like Oscar saying he accidentally shot Reeva. We all know that's a lot of crap'.

And then the bomb goes off:

Caller on @Radio702 to Mikey Schultz: How do you feel as a murderer? You are a disgrace! Schultz responds on air: Go F yourself.

https://twitter.com/MandyWiener/status/522763463727525888

BTW: the radio host (Xolani Gwala) is very popular and lots of people follow him on Twitter. Not very good for Schultz.

This is all Oscar Pistorius's fault. By his act of killing Reeva, he has given these people a platform, presenting the worst that South Africa has to offer, to the entire world. It's such a crying shame.

And so the Oscar destruction machine rolls on........

'The General' probably did say that but so what really. It would have been this big fish talking himself up and if not, he should have been 'smarter' and not made his intentions known. Pistorius will be the most cossetted and comfortable prisoner in the whole system and as such will run much less risk of violence against him than your average prisoner IMO.

If he ever gets that far, I imagine he will not be using a prison mattress and bedding. Uncle P will see to that. Nice new mattress and bedclothes, clean prison gear (if he is made to use it) every day, private doctor on call, only 7 prisoners in a 22 bed unit. No doubt meals will be especially brought in by the family. I cannot help thinking there might be a file in a cake - only joking! Of course, he will be allowed a computer on which to watch *advertiser censored* and a phone to ring his friends and enough booze to keep him happy.

This is a video of the Waterkloof murderers partying inside prison. I have no idea what they are saying but they look and sound happy enough. The confines are not exactly celubrious but they were meant to be paying a penance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3zUaJTJtbU

I agree. The media feeding frenzy of speculation around the Taylors, or even the Meyers or any others like those in the pub being called as State witnesses was just another case of scandalmongering by the press that will stoop as low as it gets to attract readers, viewers, book buyers or whatever.

IMO, if after Kim Martin's thoughtful, measured, and extremely poignant testimony Nel had called Sam and her mother, (imo two harpies from an excerpt of the book published online), it would have been grossly disrespectful to Reeva and her family, especially to Kim, June and Barry, and a really huge huge mistake on Nel's behalf.

Thankfully he is much more intelligent than that and I don't believe he ever planned to call any of them.

How is speculating that some people may take the stand "scandalmongering"? And, if you remember, Nel himself said he'd bring 3/4 witnesses....but actually brought only two.

And I agree with K.T. If anyone are "harpies" it's the increasing deluded, rather ignorant people who continue to try and take this killer's side wherever they possibly can.

They’ve just said on the radio the Pistorius family were extremely concerned about Aimee’s safety today. Seriously?

She (allegedly) told Schultz that he and his mate couldn’t sit on "their side" of the court and apparently he responded by saying "f*uck you". That’s all :)

Why would you approach him if you can handle a response?

Mikey now being interviewed by all major radio stations in SA - what a comedy. He’ll be on 702 "just before 17.00" :)

I just watched the vid, and the Judge really should've reprimanded Aimee immediately for her behaviour .. that is contempt of court in my book.

M: It's very interesting that wardens would be calling you.

Roux tells him that's the way it is, and witness concedes no baths in normal prisons. But witness insists prisons he has seen have doors or curtains in showers.

I really don't understand this whole quarrel about shower/bath. There's an interview with OP where he's stating that he rather taking showers than baths as it's much more comfortable for him.
Roux is making the court wasting it's time!

Besides that: I still really don't appreciate how Roux talks to witnesses. It sounds so false.
Is it me or anybody else feels similar?

yes, joining in with the joke, and that long, open, lingering smirk... facing directly towards nel.
then... later, for the court record, insisting on a retraction from roux. very odd.

presumably the court record does not record her own behaviour.

.. and just as bad was OP's laughing away in the background at that point .. a very relaxed laugh too .. how can he be like this .. he must be so confident/know already that he's not going to be sentenced to any jail time .. no-one else facing jail would behave like that!

This is all Oscar Pistorius's fault. By his act of killing Reeva, he has given these people a platform, presenting the worst that South Africa has to offer, to the entire world. It's such a crying shame.

And so the Oscar destruction machine rolls on........

On the other hand he’s brought SA closer to us all :). I’ve learned and discovered so many GREAT things about South Africa because of this trial. People like Oscar and Mikey are in every society, unfortunately.

R:...You're a very important person. I don't want to cross examine you on things you don't know anything about...

Roux asks for tea, Judge asks Roux exactly what info he wants witness to provide.

And judge thanked gallery for earlier applause when Roux mentioned her birthday, and gets another round.

BBM - That's funny, well more or less funny. It wasn't Roux but NEL who mentioned JM's birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech