Trial Discussion Thread #58 - 14.17.10, Day 47 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R: ...get him to give the goat back.....get him to do something, carry water....where that person stealing the goat is back in society

He really is saying this folks.

And the goat is the symbol of the devil.

FGS what's OP crying about now? Suck it up Buttercup. The acting lessons weren't your best move.

How does Roux look himself in the mirror every day?

I know defense attorneys' jobs are to defend their clients

BUT they don't have to defend every client that comes to them.

Roux & Co. had a choice!!

I don't respect Roux for that reason.

He sounding like Harry Enfield's 'Kevin' character now .. ".. it's so unfair ..!"

Diddums, this is what happens when you blast someone to bits.

Poor poor Oscar. Hopefully someone will start a ******** beg account for him.

ETA well it looks like i said a naughty word there but it actually said dofundme (go). lol

R now talking about how dreadful it was to make OP look at photos of Reeva and have them on media. How dreadful it was to call him a cold-blooded murderer and...how he has no money now to even pay legal bills, and even sold his car to 'make it up' for what he had done (payment to Steenkamps he's meaaning there).

Haha! OP is GENUINELY crying now .. Roux is saying "he has nothing" and OP really sobbed!

" He has lost EVERYTHING My Lady...All of his sponsors are gone, ALL of his money gone, sold his last asset, his car, and cannot pay his legal bills..."

So there is SOME good News then....:wink:

R now talking about how dreadful it was to make OP look at photos of Reeva and have them on media. How dreadful it was to call him a cold-blooded murderer and...how he has no money now to even pay legal bills, and even sold his car to 'make it up' for what he had done (payment to Steenkamps he's meaaning there).

I've splashed out and got us all a bucket each this morning :grouphug:

Oh dear, OP sobbing again - when it’s about HIM being a victim

Masipa, head on hand, looks positively ENTRANCED with Roux's oratory.

Masipa, head on hand, looks positively ENTRANCED with Roux's oratory.

Roux's blaming the worst aspects of the media now. That the terrible terrorists of the media framed Pistorius badly and punished him unjustly. Except generally the media was being circumspect in my opinion, especially in comparison to other well-known trials.

Short Roux: "I have a broken snowflake called Pistorius and if you buy that it's docked on the River Nile"

Can it really be possible someone convicted of culpable homicide not even go to jail?

I do not like the JubJub argument from Roux one bit.

Jub Jub's crime was negligent killing, and this is addressed by the sentence. The crime of intentional street racing is 'ancillary'. OP's crime is negligent killing, and this should be addressed by the sentence.

OP's negligence is even greater in my view. His gross negligence began at the moment 'the window opened' and he negligently believed he was entitled to use lethal force. Once your negligence allows you to kill, that's it.

It is legally and intellectually dishonest to compare OP's case to someone who may have been alone negligently dealing with a real intruder.

It is so important for Nel to make this point about how OP is grossly negligent. The court so far has not said OP was negligent by act of omission - not considering and checking it was Reeva - that will amaze the general public I feel. Just my opinion.

Good morning/afternoon/evening :)

Nearly slept in today :eek:

Noticed OP using an extra, extra large handkerchief just now. The OP pity party is in full swing!

Barry Steenkamp looks totally defeated. Doesn't look like he had much sleep either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks