Trial Discussion Thread #59 - 14.21.10, Day 48 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J: I also don't agree with state that just because vulnerability taken into account in verdict, it can't be taken into account in sentencing....

Where is Aimee and Carl? I've not seen them this morning ..

It would be SO funny if, as she reads his sentence. we see OP projectile vomiting.

J: Much as I agree with state that a person caan only be affected by media if they read reports.....

But she goes on to say that she accepts media can have an effect on a person's career, reputation, etc.

Lost feeds almost from the word go.

The smile has disappeared from Arnold. OP looks drugged and not happy. Too much time hearing about prison?

Where is Aimee and Carl? I've not seen them this morning ..

Aimee's second from the left on the right hand side of the Pistorian bench, Carl is to the right of the convicted killer's bench.

General public may be uninformed and unable to distinguish between retribution and vengeance.

We don't know the difference between justice and vengeance???

I beg to disagree MiLady...

Mandy Wiener ‏@MandyWiener 1m1 minute ago #OscarTrial Masipa: The general public may not even know the difference between justice and vengeance.

Hi all, just now tuned in. Caption on the screen of eNCA Africe ("General Public may not know the difference between vengance and retribution") seems like things are going badly?

"We've moved a long way from the duck ages...."

duck ages, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads