Trial Discussion Thread #59 - 14.21.10, Day 48 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[h=3]What is Projectile Vomiting?[/h]Projectile vomiting is vomit that exits the mouth with such force in that it is propelled over a short but significant distance.

I witnessed it once, over 6 feet. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Getting dizzy watching this yo yo going up and down.

Now onto public interest.

J: Courts exist soley to dispense justice......uninformed general public may not know vengeance from retribution....SA has a constitution that protects everyone, including those who trangress

J: Not irrelevant ...if law too lenient.....citizens may take law into own hands

Finally, Reeva is being channeled by Masipa!

"Judge takes everyone on a rollercoaster, appearing to favour defence, then State from minute to the next".

Nel would be liking to hear this, but..... is she giving us a false impression. Still could be a short time plus home detention. I don't trust her words. I don't like to read too much into them either.

We don't know the difference between retribution and vengeance? :no:

Wow, she is very defensive today.

[h=3]What is Projectile Vomiting?[/h]Projectile vomiting is vomit that exits the mouth with such force in that it is propelled over a short but significant distance.

I witnessed it once, over 6 feet. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

LOL, My son when he was a baby was a projectile vomiter. I'd be sitting at one end of the sofa feeding him and had a towel on the opposite arm of the sofa for afterwards.

She keeps getting the date of the killing wrong!!! It was NOT February, 2014.

Now she talks about Reeva. Thank you Judge.

"punishment shouldnt be too severe or too light"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member