Trial Discussion Thread #6 - 14.03.13-14, Day 9-10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roux asked for Vermeulen's phone records from last night....

:gasp: OMG - then they will find my phone number because I phoned Vermeulen last night :rolleyes: :eek: to tell him this:

I stand by my opinion :

- first OP used the bat....

- panels loosed and he pressed them to the side so he was able to look into the toilet room....

- then he shot through the door....

- later he ripped the loosed panels with hands

And all the time OP was on his stumps....

Before he pulled out Reeva into the bathroom he put his prosthetics on - for a better balance - that's when he stumbled over the plank on the floor (like Vermeulen said).... that's the *mark made by prosthesis* Roux stated....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10326953&postcount=943

The youtube video only demonstrates that if you'd just woken up, a cricket bat might possibly sound like a gun shot if you hadn't got your head together yet. But it's totally useless in that the demonstration was done in an open field and didn't replicate the conditions of that night AT ALL. Why not set the demo up in exactly the same circumstances? Or would that go against what Roux is trying to prove?? It's ridiculous to use that clip as potential evidence.

If its that same idiotic clip that's been passed around in websleuths, it didn't even take place in Pretoria..

which, as you all know, is 4,500 feet above sea level.. sounds travel differently..

Sadly, if the judge is not put off by OP's vomiting, there is no reason to send him out.

Photos will be shown and media's agreed to warn viewers they are coming up.

back to court.. the graphic images of the body will be screened.. did I hear that right??

screened with a warning.

dear lord.

New witness. Col S? Speaking in Afrikaans. Translator seems okay so far.

54s ago
#OscarPistorius Court resumes. Nel says he going to show body of the deceased and there will be warning on tv

#OscarPistorius Col van Rensburg is sworn in. Was a colonel in SAPS in Feb 2013. he's resigned Dec 10, 2013 after 29 yrs service

col von rensberg.. referred to as VON from now on by me

on the stand.. 29 years in the police force..

Von was on duty on the night of feb 13.

he is speaking in Afrikaans, translator is a bit dodgy.

#OscarPistorius A new interpreter who speaks nice and loudly. Rensburg was on duty that night attending an armed robbery

alrighty... getting into the translators rythym.. completely different to Peiter Babas translator..

was at another crime scene..

R: 14th Feb you were on duty on a different scene of crime.?

Col S says yes, armed robbery (at long, long name beginning with M...)

He left team there and went back to get a medical something or other because a suspect had been taken to hospital, and also to make 'an entry' about the robbery.

col von rensberg.. referred to as VON from now on by me

on the stand.. 29 years in the police force..

Von was on duty on the night of feb 13.

he is speaking in Afrikaans, translator is a bit dodgy.

Good idea. Me too.

Rebecca Davis ‏@becsplanb 12m
The screen in front of #Pistorius has now been switched off, presumably so he is no longer exposed to crime scene pics. Makes me a bit mad

https://twitter.com/becsplanb

Von asked a constable P to accompany him to 286 Silverlakes where there was another incident coming in.

a complaint came into the station about a shooting..

one of the motor vehicles had transported one of the suspects of the oter crime to hospital.

the other vehicle was stuffed somehow...VON was the one with the vehicle at dispose

the address they had. was silverlakes road. silverlakes estate..

he consulted whethere the driver knew exactly wehre the address is. the constable says yes, he accompanies him.

Rebecca Davis ‏@becsplanb 12m
The screen in front of #Pistorius has now been switched off, presumably so he is no longer exposed to crime scene pics. Makes me a bit mad

https://twitter.com/becsplanb
Got to think of poor little vulnerable Oscar, faced with the graphic and gruesome reality of what he did. He doesn't want any reminders.

3.55 time of arrival at the crime scene. * Oscars crime*

ambulance was already there..

They arrived 3.55 approx.

"On our arrival there was an ambulance that had its rear doors open."

"On the ??? there was a blackish Mini Cooper and a white BMW"

"I approached the house. There were security officers there. I went through them, towards the house"

"After I went through into the house, on the left hand side of the stairs there was a body lying down which was covered with clothing and there was also blood could be seen there"

Just a thought, I wish the court artist sketches OP in his retching mode.

a black minicooper in the driveway.. a white Beamer..

he approaches the house.. there were security officers there.. he goes towards the house..

after he goes thru into the house, the left hand side, the stairs.. I gather he is in a foyer. ..

there was a body lying down. covered in clothing..

blood on the floor..

as he gets into the portal of the house, the lady paramedic approaches him.

she then informs him that the body of the person that's laying there has died.. had died on their arrival.. .

the paramedic and he remove the clothing.. which is covering the body..

Von: "Paramedic approached me and told me the person had died on their arrival. Paramedic and I then removed most of clothing covering the body"

Roux corrects translation:

Dead on arrival and
Towels and black bags, not clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads