TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma says that the reason CD's signature was on the form upping the life insurance benefit on Tammy's "school" life insurance plan is because she "thinks" Tammy also took out a life insurance plan on CD through her school employment. That is flat out not correct. Chad had one life insurance plan; Tammy had two.

The threat from LVD to AB was at Lori’s apt in Rexburg. Here’s a little update on events involving AB from 10/7 to 10/29 involving AB to clarify…

10/7 LVD researches travel to Independence
10/8 LVD flies to Phoenix - stays with MBP in AZ - note this is after AC tried to shoot BB on 10/2 & MBP has no idea where her children are at this time
10/9 night AC attempts to shoot TD - ZP comes to MBP’s - MBP is on phone but LVD & ZP do casting for TD who is now Viola - same night LVD is later on phone yelling about AC about being an idiot who can’t do anything right
10/10 LVD & MBP go to Independence - AB stays with them in their hotel & they go see sites important to LDS the next day
10/12 LVD & MBP leave Independence - presumably LVD returns to Rexburg & MBP returns to AZ
10/14 MBP texts BB she is moving to ID soon - MBP texts LVD & asks if BB will be gone before she moves - LVD says we’re working on it - somewhere in this time frame AC & MBP ask MG to drive by BB’s to see if the kids are okay & neighbors tell MG BB moved 2 weeks ago after being shot at - first MG heard of that
10/18 LVD & MBP go to Hawaii - this is the trip that MBP said AC was supposed to join them but at the last minute CD had something he needed AC to help him with in Rexburg.
10/18 into early morning of 10/19 TD is murdered
10/20 AB joined LVD & MBP in Hawaii instead of AC - said LVD invited her because MBP was having a rough time & needed a friend - LVD tells AB shortly after she got there that TD died in her sleep a week earlier
10/22 TD funeral in UT
10/23 TD memorial in Rexburg - LVD returns from Hawaii but MBP & AB remain in Hawaii - CD starts staying with LVD that night
10/27 MBP & AB leave Hawaii & go to Rexburg - they both stay with LVD - CD is also there
10/28 They all go to the temple together - AB is very uncomfortable with the whole situation about CD & LVD with TD having just died - decides to leave the next day - starts to go upstairs to pack & go to bed but pauses to ask LVD if there is something going on that she doesn’t know about - LVD threatens her
10/29 AB leaves Rexburg - never speaks to LVD again
Fabulous recap.

I think it might've done the State some good to get some kind of historian of Mormonism or theologist to testify that zombies, dark/light decimal point ratings, Hiplos, etc. is not a part of LDS doctrine. I'm sure there's at least one Mormon on the jury that could (try to) explain during deliberations but I think that's what I would've done if I were Rob Wood.
Agree.
LDS is part and parcel in this case, whether people want to believe that or not.
EVERY person in this case grew up in the traditional lds church
I think the Prosecution should have found a way to show how these people spun their religion into a totally different sphere to defend their criminality, which is NOT traditional LDS.
Moo

Fabulous recap.

Agree.
LDS is part and parcel in this case, whether people want to believe that or not.
EVERY person in this case grew up in the traditional lds church
I think the Prosecution should have found a way to show how these people spun their religion into a totally different sphere to defend their criminality, which is NOT traditional LDS.
Moo

Yes. CD "LDS" beliefs are even more out there than the FSLDS church, AKA, "Warren Jeffs" cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz