TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Emma still working at the school, I believe I heard her say today that she worked at that school at the time, implying she no longer works there. Hopefully the State asks about this.
They were at an elementary school. ED now teaches at an intermediate elementary--upper elem if you will. 3-5 grades.

I'm quite sure the jury is having much the same reaction as we are with respect to Emma's credibility. I must say I'm looking forward to the cross. I believe JP has opened the door enough for the State to inquire into some very interesting topics with regard to what Chad was doing and saying while the kids were missing.

Anyone else seething with rage? I am so sad and angry for TD. ED has no power, and no independent thought or critical thinking skills. CD has ED so indoctrinated that she cannot defy him in any small way, even in her own thought. I keep picturing CD and ED in the police video on the day the kids were found. That video completely undermines her credibility for me.

The way that Prior is using her to address so many troubling (for defense) pieces of evidence one by one makes me think he has very little to work with in terms of other witnesses. I agree that her answers sound canned and made up in some cases.

My hope for ED is that she is able to find her way after CD is sentenced. She has some work to do and she owes her mother a look at all of the evidence.
I’m furious. At Emma for throwing her mother under the bus. For her obvious lies. For believing the cult-Chad-BS. She is so special in the post-apocalyptic world! As for her flat effect — she has shown who she is from the very first interview.

Tammy got absolutely no support from her children while she was alive nor is she receiving any in her death.

But then I remember that most of this is down to Chad and his brainwashing, gaslighting, and false prophetizing. I’m sorry for the lot of them. The ‘kids’ will have a hard road ahead of them after Chad is convicted and sentenced to death.

Chad Daybell does not like dogs, according to Emma.
Well, that certainly says it all for me!

Huh. Another thing he has in common with LVD who couldn't wait to dump JJ's service dog.

I just can't believe that anyone would be so cruel to take a service dog from a disabled child. Of course, LVD is exceptionally cruel and crazy. She did everything she could do to JJ, take away his father, his dog, his school, his sister, finally his life. And keeps his I-Pad.

I'm quite sure the jury is having much the same reaction as we are with respect to Emma's credibility. I must say I'm looking forward to the cross. I believe JP has opened the door enough for the State to inquire into some very interesting topics with regard to what Chad was doing and saying while the kids were missing.

The longer JP questions her, the more interesting cross will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper