TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah- she blew that farce apart. She knew exactly what prior was getting at with the fit bit, the herbal remedies, the anemia, the stairs and alleged long path to the cozy cone...her answers made it very clear that she is aware of the prosecution and defense themes.

Meanwhile, Prior reported he got "heat" from the misogyny/body shaming. How woukd he know. The jurors aren't even alllowed to discuss this with each other. It hasn't come up on the record.

(So I guess I should say, "Hi, Mr. Prior.")

The fact that Emma, a teacher of children who are precisely at the age to deepen their grasp on such things as metaphor, myth, figurative speech, says she doesn't understand the word "literal"? That's really scary. At the age of her students, Amelia Bedelia shouldn't just be funny. They should be able to articulate why.

I feel bad for her. She is lying about a coworker all her coworkers LOVE. I'm perplexed they might be keeping her on as a teacher, but if they do, not only will she be terrible at it, but she will be hated at work. Her only friends will be her incarcerated father and step-mother.

MOO
Wonderful post
With you on every point

Not one tear, talking about her mother's "exhumation". JP tried to "prompt" her to feel something, "do want to take a break"? "No".

This is incredible. Complete flat affect. Robotic.

She has no longer attended church since the detective "confronted" her at church. (Of course, she no longer attends the church because CD has destroyed her life there).

Not one tear, talking about her mother's "exhumation". JP tried to "prompt" her to feel something, "do want to take a break"? "No".

This is incredible. Complete flat affect. Robotic.

She has no longer attended church since the detective "confronted" her at church. (Of course, she no longer attends the church because CD has destroyed her life there).
I thought what she said is she has not attended that congregation again.

So the mattress was "upstairs" in the cozy cone addition to the house. Emma says that CD had just put it there, but now she's asked to move it? WTH is going on with the mattress? Emma goes on to say that there were "so many" people living at the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper