GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori did. She was super angry and didn’t even acknowledge her attorneys as they took her out.
She showed most anger when her attorney was bashing Chad in his closing statement. Also when she wasn't allowed to be excused from watching gruesome evidence photos. Or when her former friends were on the stand. Otherwise she made it look like she wasn't bothered.

SO glad i went and did my meetings earlier than scheduled today. had a feeling :) Chad is shaking in his seat right now... would love to be a fly on the wall in holding AND where Lori is right now. Prior is probably downing Tequila shots (Sarcasm)

Nate said

1:22 p.m. In the courtroom: Larry and Kay Woodcock, Heather and Matt Daybell, Ron Douglas (Tammy Daybell's father), Samatha Gwilliam (Tammy's sister) and her husband Jason, Mike Douglas (Tammy's brother). Other family members are also here.

I would like to thank the jury for taking a couple of hours longer than I thought they would as my morning and early afternoon did not go as planned - does it ever? :) But I am ready now - so kudos to the jury for their timing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper