GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thinks the daybell kids are all together wondering if they will have a place to live next week.
I think EDM might be the only one of them living in the house now. Not 100% but I think that Seth & his wife and Garth & his wife might have rented a house together after Garth got married.

I’m sure JP will put the house on the market soon after the penalty phase is over but likely has to give a little notice to the current occupants. And who knows, maybe EDM & JM will buy it themselves and raise their kids there and tell them stories of how their grandfather buried two innocent kids in the backyard.

I think EDM might be the only one of them living in the house now. Not 100% but I think that Seth & his wife and Garth & his wife might have rented a house together after Garth got married.

I’m sure JP will put the house on the market soon after the penalty phase is over but likely has to give a little notice to the current occupants. And who knows, maybe EDM & JM will buy it themselves and raise their kids there and tell them stories of how their grandfather buried two innocent kids in the backyard.
most assuredly as a matter of fact...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members