GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I answered my own question with Laura's help
When did Lori give an interview where she discussed their trip to Yellowstone? I'd never heard that before.

The alleged carnivore teeth marks on Tylee's bones always had me wondering if she was killed at Yellowstone and he body stashed until someone came back for it. AFAIK, there were no other reports of Alex's phone going back there. I suppose he could have returned without his phone.

If Tylee was killed at Yellowstone, how would they have explained to JJ why she wasn't in the car on the way home?

When did Lori give an interview where she discussed their trip to Yellowstone? I'd never heard that before.

The alleged carnivore teeth marks on Tylee's bones always had me wondering if she was killed at Yellowstone and he body stashed until someone came back for it. AFAIK, there were no other reports of Alex's phone going back there. I suppose he could have returned without his phone.

If Tylee was killed at Yellowstone, how would they have explained to JJ why she wasn't in the car on the way home?

I was referring to Lauren, the host of Hidden True Crime. I mistakenly called her Laura in my post. Is that what you meant my Lori giving an interview? In this video, she went to some of the actual gps locations on their way back from Yellowstone that showed up on Alex's phone.

I was referring to Lauren, the host of Hidden True Crime. I mistakenly called her Laura in my post. Is that what you meant my Lori giving an interview? In this video, she went to some of the actual gps locations on their way back from Yellowstone that showed up on Alex's phone.
Lauren said that Lori said they went that gas station to clean up JJ after he'd an accident. When did she (Lori) make that statement?

I think the invetigators may have some info that we didn't get to hear that might point to some good guesses on the where and the when. But maybe not solid enough and not needed for the trial?

I think the invetigators may have some info that we didn't get to hear that might point to some good guesses on the where and the when. But maybe not solid enough and not needed for the trial?
I don't know but Lauren clearly said it was Lori who said they did that. AFAIK, Lori was not interviewed by LE after the kids went missing.

Dr Oz's interview with Julie Rowe from early 2021 was posted on yt recently. She describes the incident when she was attacked by Chad during an energy healing session. When she confronted him months later he dismissed her. She appears jealous when she accuses him of "talking to other women".

The video is on the official Dr Oz yt channel:

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj