TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how tough the men might be on Chad. Many of them may be in relationships they want out of and never considered murder an option. Then to find out his children are all alive but he didn’t mind burying Lori’s children, whom he considered “dark”, in his backyard. I am sure they will find no excuse for his behavior. Especially if they have “hot” girlfriends they want to be with.
Just speculating of course.

Then there are the 8 women jurors who probably will think castration would be a good punishment. Again, just speculating.

And finally, had he and Lori not been found out, I wonder how many arguments they would have had by now because Lori would have wanted him to declare his children to be zombies?

I wonder how tough the men might be on Chad. Many of them may be in relationships they want out of and never considered murder an option. Then to find out his children are all alive but he didn’t mind burying Lori’s children, whom he considered “dark”, in his backyard. I am sure they will find no excuse for his behavior. Especially if they have “hot” girlfriends they want to be with.
Just speculating of course.

Then there are the 8 women jurors who probably will think castration would be a good punishment. Again, just speculating.

And finally, had he and Lori not been found out, I wonder how many arguments they would have had by now because Lori would have wanted him to declare his children to be zombies?
I suspect that one of them would be dead by now if they had not been caught.

So if the jury was complete and seated on Monday, why aren't opening statements beginning today (Tuesday)? Why Wednesday? No wonder this trial is expected to take 8 weeks. Are they going to operating on a 4 day work-week?

i mean burying two kids in your backyard is … some kind of stuff from Chad
Agree, burying two kids in your backyard was totally insane. It's like they were trying to get caught.

I can only surmise that, after they thought they successfully got away with Charles Vallow's murder, they felt untouchable. Hence their brazen behavior with murdering Tylee Ryan, Joshua Vallow and Tamee Daybell. But they weren't nearly as smart as they thought they were.

Last edited:
Agree, burying two kids in your backyard was totally insane. It's like they were trying to get caught.

I can only surmise that, after they thought they successfully got away with Charles Vallow's murder, they felt untouchable. Hence their brazen behavior with murdering Tylee Ryan, Joshua Vallow and Tamee Daybell. But they weren't nearly as smart as they thought they were.

I don't think they thought they had to be smart. These were believers, however self-serving and even (in CD's case, IMO) cynical the beliefs.

The same divine forces that were shaping their destiny would ensure that they could continue the mission and gather in the desert for CD to issue his prophesies and LD to do her goddess routine before their ragtag few followers -- until they couldn't.

And given the absolute Horlicks of the CV and TD "investigations," I'm not at all surprised by their confidence. If they'd stopped there I expect they'd still be homefree.

Though given their hubris, they'd never have stopped there.

CD has been in jail for almost 4 years. Four years! That has given him so much time to think.

What does CD think about? Does he ever consider what he’s done to his large, extended family? What about the impact he’s had on those that love him most - his kids? Did he not think anyone would never notice that JJ and Tylee were no longer around? Does he ever miss Tammy? Does he have flashbacks of seeing the three dead bodies? Was dismembering and desecrating a human body necessary? Was burying those precious kids on his property a good decision? Was the sex worth his current reality?

Does he really believe the stories he was peddling? If he does, weren’t those murders justified according to his zombie doctrine? If they were, admit to your role as a “true believer” of your doctrine. After all, if you are who you espouse you are, these murders were part of your “holy” plan. Why be too prideful to admit “your truth”?

I, for one, hope that the “the scientific phenomenon known as loin fire” or “grab me by the storm” stories get shared in court. Oh, how I hope they do! It’s the only funny (although cringy) part of this incredibly tragic tale. Having his “private” (pun intended) thoughts openly shared, and he now knows the world knows, this would be so satisfying. What better way is there to remember the quality writings of this aspiring, bestselling author? (Wink, wink) Haha!

Edited to fix typos

Last edited:
So if the jury was complete and seated on Monday, why aren't opening statements beginning today (Tuesday)? Why Wednesday? No wonder this trial is expected to take 8 weeks. Are they going to operating on a 4 day work-week?

I have in my notes: Court hours are 8:30am to 3pm Monday-Friday.

And the jury will be sequestered thru both phases-guilt & penalty phase.

@MySharoanah my thoughts exactly. Has his belief system crumbled? Or does he still believe that he is a "magical god"? Sort of difficult to believe when you are in jail.

Unless he thinks he is a martyr, being punished for his enlightened beliefs.

I would actually believe that, if they were upfront about killing the kids. Proclaim it to the world. The fact that they hid it, but LVD conveniently had their birth certificates with her in Hawaii, so she could access their money, sort of negates that.

The video of the beach wedding...CD is done.

I would actually believe that, if they were upfront about killing the kids. Proclaim it to the world. The fact that they hid it, but LVD conveniently had their birth certificates with her in Hawaii, so she could access their money, sort of negates that.
I think they (the trio,) knew quite well that other people would be shocked, appalled, call the police, etc, in regards to the deaths of the children, but they also believed -or convinced themselves - in the supposedly imminent apocalypse, when society would fall apart, and everyone but 144k would be killed in the widespread disasters and subsequent wars, and the trio would be called by Jesus to lead, etc. Meanwhile, they could just bide their time until the call came.

IMO, these are powerful delusions that people and groups of people can fall into, however much we try to diffuse them by making fun of them.

I see the same sorts of beliefs operating around the world in many crimes, wars and atrocies. IMO, one example is the murders committed by Charles Manson through his followers.

CD is a very different, seemingly harmless character, not part mad like Manson but I think he must have been caught up in the delusion at the time. I don't believe he was inherently a serial killer, we don't have to look for bodies of other people he'd killed in the previous decades.

Does he still believe it?...IMO that depends on how willing he is to face reality, vs how strong his self-protective defense mechanisms are.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member