TRIAL - Ross Harris #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In general you mean, about sexting? He wasn't texting with this minor while at CFA.

NO, but he was right afterwards. That's what he was distracted by---thoughts of getting on Whisper etc....

Which vacation was this, I wonder?

I dunno, alone, with Leeanna, with Cooper and Leeanna?!?!?

eek. How the heck do you find someone of the same sex interested in you on a, what I assume would be, family vacation with your wife and perhaps kid along!?!?

I am certainly nothing to look at but this guy.....who would even be remotely interested in him sexually, yuck!!!! What a tool.

But remember that he had to PAY for it....

Sadly, there is nothing uncommon about unhappy marriages, or spouses cheating. Imo cheating has everything to do with not respecting or valuing one's spouse, but doesn't necessarily have anything to do with not loving one's children.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. A parent who loves his child(ren) does not disrespect and knowingly hurt the child's other parent. I will never be convinced that purposely hurting a child's parent shows any sort of love for the child.

NO, but he was right afterwards. That's what he was distracted by---thoughts of getting on Whisper etc....

Was he texting his junk while sitting in the car at HDC parking lot before he got out of the vehicle, leaving Cooper behind?

a photo from Day 6:

web%20history%20shows%20childfree%20link%20on%20reddit_20161014205331855_6351020_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

more photos from day 6 (Friday): http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...the-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial/457129561

But he didn't search for "child free" these he clicked on a link, and then 4 comments per testimony.

I dunno, alone, with Leeanna, with Cooper and Leeanna?!?!?

eek. How the heck do you find someone of the same sex interested in you on a, what I assume would be, family vacation with your wife and perhaps kid along!?!?

He must have a gay hook up account as well. He may have used it to find someone while his wife went somewhere with Cooper. I think I remember something about her having to be away from home for job training. Maybe he went sex crazy during these times when she was away. JMO

My theory for a long time has been that Ross left Cooper in the car, but with the intention of checking into the office and then slipping back out quickly to bring him to daycare. I assumed his sexting distracted him once he got into the office, but now I wonder if a stressful conversation about a behind-schedule project made him forget that he left Cooper in the car. IDK.

jmo

Not about sympathizing with RH, but it sounds like he was under a huge amount of stress, at home and at work, over the 2 weeks leading into Cooper's death. And it sounds like he dealt with it by trying to avoid it altogether, to "escape" from it, not even trying to face up to any of it, but instead , by diving deeper into his online world.

Imo what was also very much on his mind that morning, from 9-9:24 at least, was active resentment towards LEANNA.

Was he texting his junk while sitting in the car at HDC parking lot before he got out of the vehicle, leaving Cooper behind?

IDK, but good question. He probably had a pic of his junk on standby, ready to go, since he seemed to be communicating on that wavelength so often.

some updates regarding the minor's testimony:

The 17-year-old was 15 years old at the time she and Harris began exchanging sexual messages. They first began communicating with one another on the anonymous service called Whisper and later on another service called Kik.

Through the teenager’s testimony, the State introduced into evidence the photo of Harris’s penis that he sent to the girl. The State then showed jurors that very photo. “I apologize,” Boring said, his eyes down, while holding up the photo and walking the length of the jury box.

Harris and the teenager began exchanging messages in May 2014, when the girl posted, “I love older guys,” on Whisper. At first, she said, she lied about her age, saying she was 18.

Harris soon responded and told her he was 33 years old. He then sent her a selfie photo of himself.

Later, Harris messaged her the photo of his penis. After chatting 21 minutes, the teen then responded by sending him a photo of her genital area. After that, they engaged in another 30 minutes of sexually explicit chats.

Eventually, the girl told Harris she was actually 15 years old. But that didn’t seem to deter him.

“He told me he wanted me to make him a naughty old man,” she testified, adding he said he wanted to have sex with her.

The 17-year-old testified matter-of-factly on the witness stand. After leaving the courtroom, she hugged an older woman who sat next to her before she took the stand and was waiting for her in the hallway.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/teen-...ages-with-ross-harris/695gxtA969AhoJGuWoOwGI/

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. A parent who loves his child(ren) does not disrespect and knowingly hurt the child's other parent. I will never be convinced that purposely hurting a child's parent shows any sort of love for the child.
I think it happens in excess of thousands of times each day in the US with loving parents

JerseyGirl -Thanks for the reminder of the YT link, it's the best one I've had since the trial began. Thanks also to you and matou for the live twitter updates. Those also froze on me when the live feed did. Appreciated!

Not about sympathizing with RH, but it sounds like he was under a huge amount of stress, at home and at work, over the 2 weeks leading into Cooper's death. And it sounds like he dealt with it by trying to avoid it altogether, to "escape" from it, not even trying to face up to any of it, but instead , by diving deeper into his online world.

Imo what was also very much on his mind that morning, from 9-9:24 at least, was active resentment towards LEANNA.

And that is exactly what my theory is===AVOIDANCE, ESCAPE....

I feel that RH dealt with his stress about family life, and his resentment against his wife, and feeling locked in because of his son, by avoiding it---IGNORING IT, escaping it....thus, when he pulls away from CFA, he just ignores the fact that his son was there in the car. Puts it out of his mind altogether. Just ignores the situation and goes on his merry way---off to text and sext and to but lightbulbs, and go to the movies...

But the thing is, the stress is called life....especially since this stress seems to be a result of his own actions (or inactions)?

I totally agree that he reacted to stress by escaping it. I soooo dislike this man.

jmo

No problem, no need to agree. :). I'm just aware from being the age of a geriatric and having encountered a very wide variety of folks with very different life experiences that some folks are extremely adept at compartmentalizing, and capable of not connecting the two.

In real life I agree, that children are inevitably hurt to whatever degree by one parent hurting the other, no matter what kind of harm. I just don't feel comfortable judging a parent's love for his child when by all accounts he adored Cooper, AND he treated Leanna horribly with his unfaithfulness.

Just a general note to men (like Ross and Anthony Weiner)....women in general really don't want to see a photo of your penis. Seriously. That doesn't do much for us, even if you think it does. Sexting might be fun for some women....but I'm thinking that the fun part isn't looking at your ding-dong.

Okay. Just had to say that.

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members