TRIAL - Ross Harris #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense just hit on the same point, then also went on to being stressed about a "Sprint" project (2 week turnaround) he was having a problem with.

But again, I wouldn't bring that up if I were the defense - knowing he left work early that day. Not too stressed, I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

My theory for a long time has been that Ross left Cooper in the car, but with the intention of checking into the office and then slipping back out quickly to bring him to daycare. I assumed his sexting distracted him once he got into the office, but now I wonder if a stressful conversation about a behind-schedule project made him forget that he left Cooper in the car. IDK.

jmo

Had to run an errand, saw last witness before lunch break. How do yall think today is going for either side?

The jury is likely despising RH right now. Still don't see how her testimony is more probative than prejudicial.

It goes to his inability to remember his son. It shows where his mind was that morning, instead of where it should have been---on caring for his vulnerable young son.

Is this the first time we (or anyone I mean, I certainly didn't know) about the Sprint project?

They would talk about football, guitars, news headlines and other random subjects.

They would fact check random things by Googling a lot.

“As developers, you Google everything,” Moore said. “If you have a question, you don’t ask somebody, you Google it.”

Boring asked Moore if he used Reddit, which he did not.

The morning of

To you, did he ever share with you what he was doing at work in addition to what you can see? Boring said.

No, Moore said. He couldn’t see what Harris was doing on his phone, while Harris was stressed about getting his work done, Boring said. Sexting probably didn’t help him get his work done did it? Boring said. No, Moore said.

That side of Ross would be completely different from what you saw, Boring said. Yes, Moore said.

Moore went with Harris to visit Cooper one time at Little Apron Academy daycare center.

Moore said that he heard Harris talk about Cooper a lot and showed everyone photos of the toddler.

“You never heard him say a bad word ever about his little boy, did you?” Kilgore said. No, Moore responded.

Harris told Moore that they loved Cooper so much that he and his wife would never get divorced.

If I were the defense I wouldn't emphasize too much that point about RH saying he would never get a divorce because of Cooper.

Pretty easy for the State to say-- exactly. Given the high volume and nature of RH's extramarital activities, it's clear he didn't want to be married (in any meaningful way) to Leanna, and the only thing holding him there was Cooper. No Cooper, no marriage either.

Lol. Sorry, I just caught up on posts. Same thought occurred to enough of us here, I have to imagine at least some jurors did too.

It's actually the first (implied) motive supplied by the State that makes psychological sense to me.

Defense just hit on the same point, then also went on to being stressed about a "Sprint" project (2 week turnaround) he was having a problem with.

But again, I wouldn't bring that up if I were the defense - knowing he left work early that day. Not too stressed, I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Not stressed enough to refrain from sexting and texting while on the job either.

Moore went with Harris to visit Cooper one time at Little Apron Academy daycare center.

Moore said that he heard Harris talk about Cooper a lot and showed everyone photos of the toddler.

“You never heard him say a bad word ever about his little boy, did you?” Kilgore said. No, Moore responded.

Harris told Moore that they loved Cooper so much that he and his wife would never get divorced.

BBM

This is an interesting twist. If Ross knew that none of his extramarital actions would have consequences, it shows how little he respected and loved Leanna and Cooper. Despite how his actions hurt Leanna, which by extension would also affect Cooper, Ross continued anyway. Knowingly engaging in acts which hurt those he loved most dearly makes me question what "love" means to him.

They would talk about football, guitars, news headlines and other random subjects.

“As developers, you Google everything,” Moore said. “If you have a question, you don’t ask somebody, you Google it.”

The morning of

To you, did he ever share with you what he was doing at work in addition to what you can see? Boring said.

No, Moore said. He couldn’t see what Harris was doing on his phone, while Harris was stressed about getting his work done, Boring said. Sexting probably didn’t help him get his work done did it? Boring said. No, Moore said.

That side of Ross would be completely different from what you saw, Boring said. Yes, Moore said.

Ugh. The double life arguement , the RH not telling all his work buds he was cheating on Leanna is just too reminiscent of what the defense did in the Arias case. Ugh.

It's the first time we heard about his Sprint project and about having sex with a man while on vacation!

He told witness Jacqueline that he had to lay low because he had "been caught" by Leanna. I wonder if really was laying low?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#RossHarris - @DuffieDixon reports when pics of Harris's anatomy were passed around the jury...some younger jury members smirked/looked down

It goes to his inability to remember his son. It shows where his mind was that morning, instead of where it should have been---on caring for his vulnerable young son.

In general you mean, about sexting? He wasn't texting with this minor while at CFA.

I am certainly nothing to look at but this guy.....who would even be remotely interested in him sexually, yuck!!!! What a tool.

The morning of

RBBM, agree he stated that he did not but that a lot are on it (Reddit) constantly.

Boring also asked if considered clicking on a link as research, to which the witness said yes. *which is what Det Murphy testified that he thought the same in prev hearing.

Not stressed enough to refrain from sexting and texting while on the job either.

BBM

This is an interesting twist. If Ross knew that none of his extramarital actions would have consequences, it shows how little he respected and loved Leanna and Cooper. Despite how his actions hurt Leanna, which by extension would also affect Cooper, Ross continued anyway. Knowingly engaging in acts which hurt those he loved most dearly makes me question what "love" means to him.

Sadly, there is nothing uncommon about unhappy marriages, or spouses cheating. Imo cheating has everything to do with not respecting or valuing one's spouse, but doesn't necessarily have anything to do with not loving one's children.

Had to run an errand, saw last witness before lunch break. How do yall think today is going for either side?

The week has started much better for the prosecution. They have a clear plan or their testimony today. I feel the defense has looked weak today, which has really surprised me. All JMO.

Has RH family been in court at all????? Thanks if anyone knows...curious that there are so few folks in the courtroom.

Vinnie Politan and guests were talking about that earlier, my feed cut out when they started talking about it. When it came back on, they were talking about no one being present today.

Obviously it must be difficult for families, but it is bit 'unusual' for no one at all to be there. Even Arias had someone there every day, and they were a helluva lot further away. Saying that, they also solicited funds for their cause. :rolleyes:

I am certainly nothing to look at but this guy.....who would even be remotely interested in him sexually, yuck!!!! What a tool.

I know, and has sex with a man on vacation?!?!

In this time of national elections, many of us often fact check after the debate statements are made. During the lull in testimony today with teen testifying, I spent a few minutes to satisfy my curiosity. I will now copy/paste a couple of lines of transcript by Stoddard during preliminary hearings. I see the word "several" used and was wondering the intent the word "several" was meant to send the recipients eyes/ears to believe the testimony as delivered. How was it intended to be received?
[FONT=&quot]UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you notice any -- were there any injuries to the child's face? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]STODDARD: There were. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And what were those? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]STODDARD: The way it's explained, there were several marks on the child's face. It would have come from the child or a scratch being made while the child was alive, and then not healing, not scabbing over or anything like that and just soon after he passed away.
[/FONT]http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.05.html

Then please visit this link of day 4 pat 2 of Stoddard's superior testifying to what he saw as he knelt beside Cooper at the scene. Please fast forward to the 54:45 minute mark (specifically the 55:20 mark)
[video=youtube;hZNYISQH9zs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNYISQH9zs&t=3348s[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member