Trial - Ross Harris #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd reads chats between Harris and herself, including the time she asked him if his conscience ever kicks in.

Floyd says although they had talked about it, she never met Harris in person.

Floyd says Harris told her he liked to play guitar and was the lead guitar player for his church.

any working links---my you-tube one punched out....

While I feel like RH was enormously negligent and he should be convicted a such, I have remained open minded about all the murder charges. I am having a really, REALLY hard time remaining impartial today. I do not envy the job of this jury. This sweet little boy. It's s emotional and horrific, I do not admire their task of keeping emotion out and remaining impartial. It must be so hard. I really feel for them.

Floyd reads chats between Harris and herself, including the time she asked him if his conscience ever kicks in.

Floyd says although they had talked about it, she never met Harris in person.

Floyd says Harris told her he liked to play guitar and was the lead guitar player for his church.

Ooh, that stupid guitar! It was a cheap wannabe that cost $500 but he was so proud of it - he posted pics and bragged about it on reddit and made sure to bring it into Home Depot so the heat in the car wouldn't warp the wood.

Floyd testifies that Harris said he had been married 8 years and was happy. But he referred to himself as a "sexual freak."

Harris began texting Floyd shortly before 6 a.m. on June 18, 2014, the day Cooper died.

Floyd testifies the two exchanged several messages during the day, and at one point, Harris asked for a picture of her breasts. Floyd sent him a photo.

Ugh, I can't even imagine sitting in the witness box, on camera, talking about sending some guy pics of my *advertiser censored* and vajayjay.

Ugh, I can't even imagine sitting in the witness box, on camera, talking about sending some guy pics of my *advertiser censored* and vajayjay.

Oh I know. I feel sorry for her having to testify to this stuff on camera.

Seriously. How humiliating. I really feel for her.
I have never had the urge or thought to do this, but by god I can guarantee I NEVER will now.

Floyd testifies that Harris said he had been married 8 years and was happy. But he referred to himself as a "sexual freak."

Harris began texting Floyd shortly before 6 a.m. on June 18, 2014, the day Cooper died.

Floyd testifies the two exchanged several messages during the day, and at one point, Harris asked for a picture of her breasts. Floyd sent him a photo.

Who begins sexting at 6am? He was addicted and obsessed.

Defense trying hard to make this obsessive texting appear normal and sane behavior...:no:

Harris told Floyd in chats that he was happy in his marriage minus sex.

Floyd says she and Harris began chatting at 5:49 a.m. the morning of his son's death. They chatted until 2:10 p.m. that day.

During cross-examination, Attorney Maddox Kilgore shows Floyd the picture she posted on the Whisper app. It was that post that Harris responded to, Floyd says.

Kilgore asks if the conversations with Harris were different than with others on messaging apps. Floyd agrees the communication was the same, and sometimes included vulgar language.

Floyd says she never met Ross Harris in person, and never knew about Cooper until news reports of the boy's death.

Floyd is dismissed from the witness stand.

The court will take a 5-10 minute break before the next witness is called to testify.

They are talking about her "who ha" and his "ding a ling" so how do they think this makes her look worse than RH????

D: "You asked Ross if he had a conscience and he said No... You don't know if that was just some line he was feeding ya, right? ....because of this format, you can say anything, and it doesn't have to be true,, right?.....don't people try to sound edgy or risky, to be more interesting... right? "

Trying hard to minimize RH's odd comments...

Defense trying hard to make this obsessive texting appear normal and sane behavior...:no:

Did Kilgore really say just because he said, doesn't mean he means it? (About the conscience remark.)

Kilgore is trying to taint her and make her look bad, imo...

" You know he's married, right?'

Kilgore is trying to taint her and make her look bad, imo...

" You know he's married, right?'

And he keeps talking about her various states of undress, repeatedly.

They are a really good defense team, but this is getting offensive and ridiculous. IMO. This is not a good look for them. At all.

Why is this D attorney going over all the pix she sent RH, one by one? How humiliating for her. What was the point of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member