Trial - Ross Harris #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO and the ME said was possible also. I think it is probable. The injuries or some as on the back of head came from being on the hot pavement and people trying to do CPR. There was nothing between Cooper and the pavement. It appeared the ME didn't know that part jmho or that 3 civilians had tried prior to Gallimore 90-100 compression's. The car seat is padded and his head, but the measurements in the AR and car seat measurements, his head was 5 inches from top.

And I know what you mean about that smothering hot in a car. That why I have hard time wrapping my head around it being about the car temp reconstruction. Of course the State wants it hotter in the afternoon. But we in Arkansas have plenty of hot mornings, prior to noon if shut up. Maybe it just seems hotter because no air moving around.

**and don't use your cell phone lol see that too the static can cause a spark. LMAO I remb years ago, when I was 18, before they had the pumps that preset... I put the gas nozzle in, filled it up, went in to pay and went and got in and turned on radio (gotta have radio on...drove offf. SSSHHHHHHEEEERRRRREEE BOOM lol I thought something blew up! I pulled the nozzle off the pump :silly: the store owner was mad (understandable) but I was bawling my eyes out, shaking. Thought we were going to blow up...he was yelling. LOL but yelling for me to turn my car OFF! Its scary now you have to lock up your car to pay (unless you pay at pump)

OMG.. I did that also in the 80's. It was the time that was in between self-service and full-service transition. I pulled away from the station and it pulled out the gas line and it pulled the hose out of the pump and gasoline was spilling everywhere! The fire department came and it was a fiasco and I thought I was going to blow up the entire place as the hose end was still in my gasoline tank but it had broken off at the pump.

They tried to do CPR on the baby frozen in death to the shape of the carseat?

ME Inv Jackson said rigor had started but was still able to move his limbs. But yes, RH, then James Hawkins did CPR, then Officer Gallimore testified that he did 90 - 100 chest compression's.

Other measurements from Arkmimis attachment -

By using these measurements -
Crown to shoulder = 8"
Shoulder to rump = 11"

8" + 11" = 19" crown to rump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG.. I did that also in the 80's. It was the time that was in between self-service and full-service transition. I pulled away from the station and it pulled out the gas line and it pulled the hose out of the pump and gasoline was spilling everywhere! The fire department came and it was a fiasco and I thought I was going to blow up the entire place as the hose end was still in my gasoline tank but it had broken off at the pump.

yup 80's for me too lol. Mine came off the hose... which looks like a slinky lol inside ;) or that one did. Sorry got O/T

Other measurements from Arkmimis attachment -

By using these measurements -
Crown to shoulder = 8"
Shoulder to rump = 11"

8" + 11" = 19" crown to rump

I know the measurements don't add up. LOL they are not my numbers, just where I got them. *** State Pros Evans on ReDirect showed Dr Frist a typo I kept replaying but couldnt understand. Kinda odd that that was't caught prior. Several things have been like that. So guess we will find out when the ME Tech testifies.

JMHO I think they are not going straight Chronological maybe due to getting witnesses there. JMHO I still hope they have more electronic forensics than they have had. JMHO

Screenshots of the messages between Ross - shown as "Unknown" and alwaysinmyfeelings from the Whisper app.

This was occurring during breakfast at Chick-Fil-A and also in the parking lot after Ross parked the morning of 6-18-2014. Last response from Ross was at 9:24:28am. While Cooper was strapped in his outgrown car seat, just inches away from Ross.

6a9d7ab3fcbb9e48cc1e03d0ed99a0af.png

d5d044a5fa8ccfe93c414c915bb3bd6b.png

can you post that in the Media thread so we can reference back to it later:please: :loveyou:

What is the tilt?

ss from court. The bottom, white looking. It would make the car seat lean back more toward the front seat. The CSI Grimstead did not measure the carseat properly when he put back in on 7/2/14 and took photos with a doll (they got a diff one later more to Cooper measurements but not exact) The tilt was collapsed orig. Someone manipulated the car seat. after removed 6/18/14

Google chats with Ross and his friends at work on the day Cooper died:

Google%20hangout%20chats%20blurred_20161017212329412_6375384_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

I wonder of RH's co-workers have had any blow back from the corporate bosses. Lots of bad publicity for Home Depot. And these google chats show that these guys were just goofing and wasting a lot of paid work time.

Does anyone know if the youtube link will be back on? It was better streaming. Showing off line now. I been going back and forth between Wild about trials and Courtchatter but they buffer a lot. NOT fussing glad to have them, just wondering. TIA

It appears Ross had the base of the infant car seat installed incorrectly, IMO. It should have been horizontal with the ground and it was clearly at an angle, IMO.

The base was installed correctly for the reenactment based on what I see in the photos. IMO

The positioning of the base affects the position of the infant carrier. IMO

Defense doing a good job punching holes in this guys analysis. However, this witness is stoic and unflappable and is coming across very well.

But why does the defense even care what the exact temp was? It was obviously hot enough to fry that poor little guy. Who cares if it was 92 or 94 or 83? They seem to be nitpicking over nothing, imo.

Screenshots of the messages between Ross - shown as "Unknown" and alwaysinmyfeelings from the Whisper app.

This was occurring during breakfast at Chick-Fil-A and also in the parking lot after Ross parked the morning of 6-18-2014. Last response from Ross was at 9:24:28am. While Cooper was strapped in his outgrown car seat, just inches away from Ross.

6a9d7ab3fcbb9e48cc1e03d0ed99a0af.png

d5d044a5fa8ccfe93c414c915bb3bd6b.png

Is there a link of where this was posted? I looked on AJC and could not find it. Thank you

Whisper witness KiK
Kaitly Hickey Floyd? unsure of last name.

The prosecution calls Caitlyn Hickey-Floyd to the stand, who met Harris through the Whisper messaging app.

Floyd says she asked Harris if he was married and he said yes. She said she asked him if he had a conscience and he said no.

Floyd says Harris never mentioned to her that he had a child.

Floyd says she and Harris exchanged many messages, including some of sexual context. She asked him if he was married and he said, "Yes." She asked if he had a conscious, and he replied, "No." The two exchanged pictures of their private areas.

Floyd says Harris sent her inappropriate pictures early in the morning. When asked if he was alone, Harris responded, "I'm not."

Floyd says their conversations were both sexual and conversations about everyday things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member