Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't this be a possible motive? I think they are showing that he had other strong interests besides being a family man. And he fell in love with a beautiful young woman who said she loved him too. Seems like ' LOVE' is a prime motive for a married man to try and shake off any family responsibilities and try and be single again.

Strange or coincidence that Cooper dies days after the love of his life disappears.

Again - he's concerned enough about Cooper's well-being that he'll stay in an unhappy marriage, but he'll kill Cooper so that he can get divorced and not pay child support? It just doesn't make sense.

We don't know that it was Cooper's 'well being' that kept him in the marriage. It could have been other things.

Isn't texting while driving illegal in many places?

He used his bluetooth when he called JM, I sure he used the same kind of voice thing to text if driving. I wonder if he had an ear bud in while driving to hear? I know I have been with people in car using the hands free and with the a/c or heater blower on and motor of veh it still hard to hear. And he had loss of hearing in right ear (which would be closer to phone correct?) That would really be dangerous if driving with earbud .. and only 1 good ear :facepalm:

OK Here comes Cross

Really think about that though ....

He wouldn't divorce because he didn't want to hurt Cooper by having a broken home. But he'll go ahead and kill Cooper so he can get divorced? That does not make any sense at all. None.

It makes a helluva lot of sense to me.

Again - he's concerned enough about Cooper's well-being that he'll stay in an unhappy marriage, but he'll kill Cooper so that he can get divorced and not pay child support? It just doesn't make sense.

Not to mention, there is killing to remove an obstacle, such as Casey Anthony and Caley ( theoretically, ;) ) yet even that sociopath who was completely indifferent to Caylee at best didn't (theoretically) kill her in the most brutal way she could imagine.

Not even the State is arguing RH hated Cooper, and that's what he would have had to feel to have chosen to kill Cooper the way he died.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...the-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial/458009572

Makes sense if his true reasoning behind saying "never get divorced because of Cooper" was because the thought of 16 years of child support and being solely responsible for Cooper weekends, two weeks in the summer, and every other Christmas sounded suspiciously like Too Much Work for Ross....

In context it doesn't sound like that's why he said they would never get divorced. It sounds like he was expressing concern for Cooper.

BTW - he's supporting Cooper even while he's married to Leanna. Child support after divorce is just a way of continuing that support.

Not to mention, there is killing to remove an obstacle, such as Casey Anthony and Caley ( theoretically, ;) yet even that sociopath who was completely indifferent to Caylee at best didn't (theoretically) kill her in the most brutal way she could imagine.

Not even the State is arguing RH hated Cooper, and that's what he would have had to feel to have chosen to kill Cooper the way he died.

Unless he was a sociopath and a narcissist, which is something i am beginning to wonder about.

Today, for the first time, I am starting to lean towards premeditation. :cry:

Witness confirms that Ross said he wouldn't leave Leanna because of Cooper because he loved Cooper and wouldn't do that to his little boy. Not because he didn't want to pay child support or be responsible for a kid.

. Court resumes. Meadows testimony continues.

Defense says Harris told her he would leave Leanna but he had Cooper and he loved his child more than anything. They say Harris told Meadows he wouldn't do that to Cooper because it would hurt him.

Witness confirms that Ross said he wouldn't leave Leanna because of Cooper because he loved Cooper and wouldn't do that to his little boy. Not because he didn't want to pay child support or be responsible for a kid.

That's what he told her anyway.

The prosecution said did Ross tell you if it wasn’t for Cooper he would leave Leanna? Yes, Meadows said.

That’s not exactly what you told detectives, lead defense attorney Maddox Kilgore pointed out. He said he wouldn’t leave the marriage because of Cooper.

“He loved that little boy more than anything,” Kilgore said. “He wouldn’t do that to Cooper.”

Yes, Meadows responded.

“You were really good friends,” Kilgore said. “You referred to him as your best friend.”

Yes, Meadows said.

They talked about friends, family and about a medical problem Meadows had.

“Ross was supportive,” Kilgore said. Yes, Meadows said.

Harris sent Meadows photos of he and Cooper doing things together like when they were on vacation at the beach and at the Braves game.

Harris conveyed to Meadows that his wife caught him cheating.

Is he on record as saying the reason he was staying in because of Cooper, was for Coopers well being?
Or just 'because of' Cooper.

Unless he was a sociopath and a narcissist, which is something i am beginning to wonder about.

Today, for the first time, I am starting to lean towards premeditation. :cry:

A sociopath and narcissist who genuinely loved Ms. Meadows but who was all the while sexting nonstop with multiple other women, telling at least one he was happily married, all the while professing his love to Ms. Meadows.

Sounds more like a confused and spoiled adolescent than a sociopath.

Why wouldn't this be a possible motive? I think they are showing that he had other strong interests besides being a family man. And he fell in love with a beautiful young woman who said she loved him too. Seems like ' LOVE' is a prime motive for a married man to try and shake off any family responsibilities and try and be single again.

ITA! Brendan Creato's dad stands accused of murdering him in order to keep his girlfriend from leaving. The first time I ever heard of such a motive was Susan Smith but I doubt she was the first parent to dispose of a child because of love. Why would Ross be such an exception that it's impossible to imagine that he was in love with another woman and wanted out of marriage, fatherhood and the responsibilities divorce would bring?

Right, and that is the only evidence we have on the subject - it's unchallenged.

It is not the only evidence we have,imo. We have the tragic fact that he left his son to die in a hot car. Makes me wonder how much he really cared about his welfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97