Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on day 7 right now but.......the woman saying RH told her he had relations with a dude? :thinking:

Last text sent by RH at CFA or before driving from CFA? : 9:24.
RH clocked in at 9:27 and some seconds

About 33 seconds after he parks and opens car door to leave.

Wait, texts at CFA at 9:24 but arrives in parking lot at 9:25?? Only a minute?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Took about 30 seconds from pulling into parking lot and shutting the car door

Did I hear that correctly? 33 seconds he was in the car from the time the car stopped until the time the door opened?

If so, WOW.

ETA: Never mind, updates when I was typing. LOL

Shuts car door at leaving HD at 4:16pm. I noticed another person following close behind him at the time, also leaving HD at the same time.

Nbcnews.com This is absolutely heartbreaking. Cooper may have been saved if RH saw him @lunchtime. I'm cannot believe he did'not see Cooper as he put the light bulbs in the suv.

Did I hear that correctly? 33 seconds he was in the car from the time the car stopped until the time the door opened?

If so, WOW.

ETA: Never mind, updates when I was typing. LOL

Yup, you heard right

Lead prosecutor Chuck Boring is showing the jury video of Harris entering the Home Depot office building on the day of Cooper’s death.

Sanders said he also pulled footage from the parking lot from that day. At 9:25 a.m., the video shows Harris pulling into the parking lot in his SUV. It took him just over 20 seconds to park from the time he entered the lot.

Harris does not get out of the car right away. 33 seconds elapse between when he parks and when he gets out.

Video shows Ross Harris spent 33 seconds inside his car after parking it in the lot that morning.

I thought I heard them say the RH appeared to be sitting in his car at lunch. That can't be right can it? I probably heard it wrong. He was at his car at 12:41 pm

Not even so much SAW HIM at lunch...I cant imagine he didnt HEAR his child who was uncomfortable and suffering!

I thought I heard them say the RH appeared to be sitting in his car at lunch. That can't be right can it? I probably heard it wrong. He was at his car at 12:41 pm

I thought I heard that, too!

Going to doublecheck the texts times....one minute between CFA texting and parking lot? Maybe he was texting as he drove?

Has video from the toddler room at Little Aprons.

Video shows Ross Harris spent 33 seconds inside his car after parking it in the lot that morning.

I honestly don't see what is remarkable about 33 seconds between parking and getting out of one's car. It only is if one assumes Cooper was awake and therefore RH had time to hear him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste