Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They pulled video from prior days also. I'm curious about where Ross usually parked or if he even had a preferred area. I just got on - has this already been discussed?

They pulled video from prior days also. I'm curious about where Ross usually parks or if he even has a preferred area. I just got on - has this already been discussed?

It has not been discussed today- but earlier witness testified he normally parked in a different area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harris reenters the building while staring at his phone in the next video shown.

When Harris leaves for the day and goes out to the car, it is 4:16 p.m.

Boring asked if Sanders said he didn’t expect to see Harris return from lunch and return to his vehicle. He opens the driver side door and puts something inside. Harris passes a person walking in the direction of his vehicle as he walks back into the office. He’s again staring at his phone as he walks.

I honestly don't see what is remarkable about 33 seconds between parking and getting out of one's car. It only is if one assumes Cooper was awake and therefore RH had time to hear him?

I feel like if you don't see what's remarkable about that, then no one could convince you why.

(I don't mean that in a snarky way, sorry if it comes across that way.)

I noticed a drink in his hand when he checked in at work that morning. If that drink was from Chick-fil-a, where he was with his son a minute before, I'm DONE. He remembered his drink, but not his child. Geeez.

I feel like if you don't see what's remarkable about that, then no one could convince you why.

Agreed.

Ross at lunchtime going to his car. 12:42pm

CvEafegUAAAxy0K.jpg

I honestly don't see what is remarkable about 33 seconds between parking and getting out of one's car. It only is if one assumes Cooper was awake and therefore RH had time to hear him?

Again, it depends whether you choose to believe a newly-fed toddler about to start his day playing, fell asleep in the short drive. I'm inclined to believe Cooper was awake.

Cooper died in the car that day due to Ross. Those 33 seconds says a lot. He grabbed his coffee and brief case and not Cooper.

I noticed a drink in his hand when he checked in at work that morning. If that drink was from Chick-fil-a, where he was with his son a minute before, I'm DONE. He remembered his drink, but not his child. Geeez.

He also had his briefcase.. Coffee and briefcase..

He didn't forget cooper. He mis-remembered and thought he dropped him off at daycare. That is why, it makes NO difference how brief a time was between point A and Point B. In fact if it was longer, something may have shattered his mistaken memory of having dropped cooper off at daycare.
This is supported by the fact that he calls his wife and asked her what time she is picking up cooper ect...

This witness is getting frustrated with the defense, and I don't blame him. I personally don't like the way this attorney (younger w/ glasses) questions people. He doesn't ask questions clearly. It's so frustrating!

I don't think the badgering of this security guy about times is not doing the def any favors....

But Ross actually said he forgot. He did not say he thought he dropped him off.

Him asking Leanna what time she was picking him up doesn't necessarily support he thought he dropped him off. It also supports him covering up the fact that he hadn't. Nobody here knows why he asked her that.

Edited: I've been reminded he said he thought he dropped him off.

He didn't forget cooper. He mis-remembered and thought he dropped him off at daycare. That is why, it makes NO difference how brief a time was between point A and Point B. In fact if it was longer, something may have shattered his mistaken memory of having dropped cooper off at daycare.
This is supported by the fact that he calls his wife and asked her what time she is picking up cooper ect...

Respectfully, we don't know that. That's what the jury has to decide based on the evidnce. We can have an opinion obviously about what happened, but a decision has not been made.

Wasn't trying to convince or asking to be convinced, I was asking why it was thought remarkable. The only way I can see folks finding it remarkable is if they believe Cooper was awake. Trying to understand a different perspective, but there's no necessity to that.

In less than a minute? Why didn't he forget Cooper when he went to CFA? Took him longer from home to CFA and roughly less than a minute to forget.. hum.. somethings not right about that..

He said he was sure that he had dropped him off. And he said he didn't do a double check of his car.

Cooper died in the car that day due to Ross. Those 33 seconds says a lot. He grabbed his coffee and brief case and not Cooper.

How could he possibly have grabbed Cooper if he didn't remember he was there/believed he'd dropped him off?

I'm thinking the 33 seconds is likely only remarkable to those who think RH killed Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003