Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he was sure that he had dropped him off. And he said he didn't do a double check of his car.

Coming from Ross? Trying to cover his tracks so he's not found guilty of murdering his son?

He said he was sure that he had dropped him off. And he said he didn't do a double check of his car.

Okay gotcha - I had remembered he said something like I must have forgot. I trust that you all remember better than me- I knew all this two years ago, but have forgotten some of the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Ross actually said he forgot. He did not say he thought he dropped him off.

Him asking Leanna what time she was picking him up doesn't necessarily support he thought he dropped him off. It also supports him covering up the fact that he hadn't. Nobody here knows why he asked her that.

Yes he did say that he forgot. Because his son was dead and still in the car. That would make a person realize, real quick, that they must have, in actuality, "forgot."

The defense is now cross examining Sanders.

Any time there’s an investigation and there’s a request, you make sure it’s accurate? The attorney asked. Yes, Sanders said. They compare times between access badges and video footage which are slightly off.

How could he possibly have grabbed Cooper if he didn't remember he was there/believed he'd dropped him off?

I'm thinking the 33 seconds is likely only remarkable to those who think RH killed Cooper.

It's also very significant for people who are deciding if he killed Cooper. If it's wasn't, the defense wouldn't be currently trying so hard to discredit and/or minimize it.

IMO

How could he possibly have grabbed Cooper if he didn't remember he was there/believed he'd dropped him off?

I'm thinking the 33 seconds is likely only remarkable to those who think RH killed Cooper.

And I believe he did kill him on purpose. I'm sure he saw Cooper in his car seat during those 33 seconds. I understand you have your beliefs and, like me, nothing is going to sway me otherwise. :snooty:

Wasn't trying to convince or asking to be convinced, I was asking why it was thought remarkable. The only way I can see folks finding it remarkable is if they believe Cooper was awake. Trying to understand a different perspective, but there's no necessity to that.

I just arrived home in my car and decided to set a timer for 30 seconds. That is a LONG time just sitting in the car. It seems impossible to not be aware of your immediate surroundings, especially a toddler inches from your body. I am a small person and my car is of similar size and style to RH. He is much larger and therefore the car seat would be even closer to his body. I would even argue that as he bent to the right to get his briefcase from the passenger side his body would press against the car seat handle.
I'm sorry - this just does not seem to be the slightest bit realistic given the amount of time he remained in that car.

JMO

I just arrived home in my car and decided to set a timer for 30 seconds. That is a LONG time just sitting in the car. It seems impossible to not be aware of your immediate surroundings, especially a toddler inches from your body. I am a small person and my car is of similar size and style to RH. He is much larger and therefore the car seat would be even closer to his body. I would even argue that as he bent to the right to get his briefcase from the passenger side his body would press against the car seat handle.
I'm sorry - this just does not seem to be the slightest bit realistic given the amount of time he remained in that car.

JMO

I agree. I've done it too. It's a long time.

If that person that parked a row behind Ross had been several minutes later.. 10-15... maybe he would have heard Cooper crying. :(

He didn't forget cooper. He mis-remembered and thought he dropped him off at daycare. That is why, it makes NO difference how brief a time was between point A and Point B. In fact if it was longer, something may have shattered his mistaken memory of having dropped cooper off at daycare.
This is supported by the fact that he calls his wife and asked her what time she is picking up cooper ect...

With all due respect I don't think that is supported at all by his contact with his wife... His whole life was a big bundle of lies ...

It's also very significant for people who are deciding if he killed Cooper. If it's wasn't, the defense wouldn't be currently trying so hard to discredit and/or minimize it.

IMO

Was referring to the opinions here. Have no way of knowing what will and will not be important to the jury. Imo the far more startling time info is that it appears that only about 1 minute elapsed between a text and and his arrival in the parking lot.

To me that suggests he might have been texting while he drove.

What's his point?? So people walked by the car. The only person who could save Cooper was Ross IMO.

Was referring to the opinions here. Have no way of knowing what will and will not be important to the jury. Imo the far more startling time info is that it appears that only about 1 minute elapsed between a text and and his arrival in the parking lot.

To me that suggests he might have been texting while he drove.

I thought the defense said he was not texting while driving. I hope I'm not remembering incorrectly, so please correct me if I am!

Well, RH DID kill Cooper. But was it intentional?

I think 33 seconds is kind of remarkable when you consider how close that baby seat was to the driver seat. Hard for me to believe he never glanced a few inches to the right, in that half a minute.

And sad that he had just backed in to the parking space. So many chances for I'm to see his baby right there.

They are again viewing Harris driving into the parking lot.

Harris chooses not to back his car into a spot that’s bordered by the tree line and would have partially hid his SUV.

CvEYkjaWIAEMTIg.jpg%20large.jpg

The defense attorney pointed out a person who walked right past the driver’s side of Harris’ SUV without stopping.

“There doesn’t appear to be any hesitation by this individual,” the attorney said.

Another clip showed someone climbing into the car next to Harris' at lunchtime, again without hesitation.

http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ne...ross-harris-trial-oct/zTSewYoZsZkzQo6CS0MBgM/

What's his point?? So people walked by the car. The only person who could save Cooper was Ross IMO.

I think they are trying to insinuate that Cooper was sleeping, or the people would have heard.

Kind of silly, IMO. MANY children don't scream when they are scared. They are terrified, don't yell. Cry, shake, are confused, etc. (I hate to imagine that.) Plus, Cooper being asleep does not make him dying there any more forgivable. JMO.

JMO

The man was GLUED to his phone that day, all day, early morning on. What seems kinda a logical possibility to me is he spent a few moments checking his phone. While Cooper was drowsing off or already asleep.

There is a reason that the short drive time does not convince me that he did this on purpose.

The thing about "forgetting" is that it happens in a second. One second the thought is in your mind, the next second its not. Unless something triggers you to think back to what you forget, it stays forgotten. Kind of like a light switch- on or off... not a dimmer switch.

This makes the drive time irrelevant. If the drive was 20 minutes, its still the same. There would be a moment in time during a 20 minute drive in which his mind "forgets" that he hadn't dropped Cooper off yet. In a 20-minute drive, the moment of forgetting could occur one minute into the drive, or fifteen - it wouldn't matter.

Did the prosecution use this view of his car too?

The man was GLUED to his phone that day, all day, early morning on. What seems kinda a logical possibility to me is he spent a few moments checking his phone. While Cooper was drowsing off or already asleep.

I think his obsession with his phone apps are what killed his son. I think the jury will be thinking along similar lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member