Trial - Ross Harris #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a crime to send pictures of your junk to a teen girl. And he did that while his baby was frying to death in the car.

I will review my notes but I believe the text you are referring to was not sent from CF nor the parking lot. So it would have had to be sent after the defendant may or may not have forgotten the baby was in the car, thinking he was safe and sound at school. They would like the graphic text to have been sent prior to walking in the building so that could be the clear cut underlying felony for felony murder. The state still needs to get there and I think records have already shown otherwise. To date, the prosecution has not proven to me that there was any intent on leaving Cooper in the car so I'm left with the possibility he didn't until I'm shown otherwise. I'm trying to deal with facts not emotions. If he is guilty he needs to go to jail. He does however deserve a fair trial to determine what he is actually guilty of.

Kilgore is going for the kill with Stoddard, although he's doing it politely and with a quiet voice.

I really think Stoddard is going to be in trouble when this case is over.

I will review my notes but I believe the text you are referring to was not sent from CF nor the parking lot. So it would have had to be sent after the defendant may or may not have forgotten the baby was in the car, thinking he was safe and sound at school. They would like the graphic text to have been sent prior to walking in the building so that could be the clear cut underlying felony for felony murder. The state still needs to get there and I think records have already shown otherwise. To date, the prosecution has not proven to me that there was any intent on leaving Cooper in the car so I'm left with the possibility he didn't until I'm shown otherwise. I'm trying to deal with facts not emotions. If he is guilty he needs to go to jail. He does however deserve a fair trial to determine what he is actually guilty of.

Is it only neglect if he sexted a minor before entering the building?? Was not his son dying in the car while he was in the building? His responsibility to his child in the car did not when he entered the building, whether he forgot or not. The boy was still his responsibility and under his care. Whether the sext to a minor happened in the car or at his desk that day (or in the bathroom or wherever he was), it still happened while Cooper was dying in the car.

jmo

I just cannot accept that he forgot the baby in that short 30 seconds from leaving the CFA lot and reaching the turn off to the daycare. I cannot believe he manufactured a memory of dropping him off at daycare in that short 30 second span. JMO

Kilgore is returning to his questioning about Det. Murphy.

Officers can apply for warrants online. On the application, they state facts that they know to be true and correct. The detectives can talk to a magistrate judge directly.

A whole bunch of these search warrants were done by Det. Murphy, Kilgore said.

“If you become aware of any misstatements or errors in the case … do you have a mechanism by which to let anyone know about that?” Kilgore said.

And that information has been used to obtain a search warrant.

You can ask for legal advice from the district attorney’s office, Stoddard said. Or you can ask for a new search warrant, the detective explained.

Stoddard said the warrant could have been worded better. The warrants were rewritten for the same pieces of equipment and then taken out, he said.

Kilgore is now asking about Wesley Houston, a security guard at the Home Depot Treehouse where Harris worked.

The security guard never told Stoddard that Harris told him he was going to the movies. The guard testified earlier in the trial that Harris said that to him.

In the report, it’s Leanna who tells Houston about the movies.

As Harris was being interviewed, he told Stoddard that he had gone to lunch with some friends, that they picked him up and that they went to Publix.

“That was true,” Kilgore said. Yes, Stoddard said.

When Stoddard testified about the issue in July 2014, it was an impossibility that Harris forgot to tell him about dropping off the light bulbs in his SUV after returning from lunch. Stoddard said it wasn’t possible Harris had forgotten.

Cooper was strapped in the car seat when Harris had thrown the light bulbs into the car.

Harris did that interview just a couple of hours after he had found Cooper and been arrested. That’s a stressful situation, Kilgore said. Yes, Stoddard agreed.

The Home Depot is across the street from the Publix where they had lunch. Harris and two of his friends went to the store.

Harris wasn’t the only one of the three who didn’t mentioned the side trip to Home Depot, Kilgore said. That’s right, Stoddard said.

One of his friends completely forgot didn’t he? Kilgore asked. Stoddard said he could not testify to whether he forgot or not.

I just cannot accept that he forgot the baby in that short 30 seconds from leaving the CFA lot and reaching the turn off to the daycare. I cannot believe he manufactured a memory of dropping him off at daycare in that short 30 second span. JMO

You nailed it. The chance of Ross both forgetting Cooper and creating a false memory in that short 40 second span is infintisimally small.

Kilgore is returning to his questioning about Det. Murphy.

Officers can apply for warrants online. On the application, they state facts that they know to be true and correct. The detectives can talk to a magistrate judge directly.

A whole bunch of these search warrants were done by Det. Murphy, Kilgore said.

“If you become aware of any misstatements or errors in the case … do you have a mechanism by which to let anyone know about that?” Kilgore said.

And that information has been used to obtain a search warrant.

You can ask for legal advice from the district attorney’s office, Stoddard said. Or you can ask for a new search warrant, the detective explained.

Stoddard said the warrant could have been worded better. The warrants were rewritten for the same pieces of equipment and then taken out, he said.

So they did rewrite the warrants then?

So they did rewrite the warrants then?

(Sorry). No, they didn't. The (...) about searches was reworded for the next batch of warrants obtained on June 24, after they had already seized the electronics. But, sad to say, the batch obtained on the 24th included the flat out lie about car seat straps being set on lowest, for infants. LE had already taken pics of that seat. They knew better. Fact.

You nailed it. The chance of Ross both forgetting Cooper and creating a false memory in that short 40 second span is infintisimally small.

Forgetting is something that happens in an instant. It is not something that takes a certain amount of time. If he started thinking of other things 10 seconds after he started his car, then that's when he could have forgotten. I don't really like the word "forgotten" though; it seems more descriptive that he lost awareness or consciousness of Cooper being in the car as his brain went into autopilot and drove his body to work in the way that he normally did.

To reject that possibility, you have to conclude that the whole thing was planned and carried out with premeditation. Given everything we've heard - it seems more plausible that he forgot about Cooper as soon as he started driving than to disregard a mountain of other evidence and conclude that he planned to kill Cooper on that day.

Why is the feed blacked out now?

Lawnewz is still streaming as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is it only neglect if he sexted a minor before entering the building?? Was not his son dying in the car while he was in the building? His responsibility to his child in the car did not when he entered the building, whether he forgot or not. The boy was still his responsibility and under his care. Whether the sext to a minor happened in the car or at his desk that day (or in the bathroom or wherever he was), it still happened while Cooper was dying in the car.

jmo

I think you are missing my point as it pertains to "forgetting" and what may have caused him to forget. All I am saying is if he truly went on auto pilot when leaving CF, for some reason that is still unknown, (if it's even the case at all) and went straight to work like he normally does when he doesn't have Cooper or had already dropped him off then it is an accident imo not negligence. I have poured through the Kidsandcar.org stories and they are gut wrenching. This happens to good people. I'm not suggesting in every case there is no negligence involved, but in some I don't think there was. Some of these parents truly believed the child was where they were supposed to be. Their actions through out the day wouldn't have mattered or triggered anything(short of a school calling asking where they are) because they truly think they dropped them off. Yes in the scenario as it relates to RH l, the reason he may have been distracted was awful, disgusting and makes him an absolute in the husband department but I don't know that it makes him a murder and rules out an accident. What if has been texting his boss or a co-worker obsessively instead of the sexts? The context of what he was texting is still irrelevant to the scenario assuming it was truly a break in his brain and auto pilot kicked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla