Trial - Ross Harris #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess Cooper doesn't exist inside of the car if various people stand next to the car and don't notice him? Makes absolutely no sense to me. JMO

I think for a short while, C would just think 'dad is coming back to get me', with time (and heat) he'd become more agitated and crying. Probably screaming. When I think of what this baby went thru and what his sorry azz dad was doing during that time, it makes me sick.
MOO

I've never witnessed behaviour like Apo's in my life. I think he's on the spectrum, he very clearly has behavioural issues.

Kilgore is good at what he does. He gently presents while going in, for what he thinks, is the kill. I have a problem with him, though.

For one who once advocated, and prosecuted, child cruelty cases to now have a practice whose core is based on defending child molesters, sexual, *advertiser censored* and drug offences is anathema to me.

Its hardly uncommon for former prosecutors to become defense attorneys. Maybe their unique perspective of having been in the prosecutor's office makes them feel like they are more needed in the defense world? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stoddard just has a totally odd perspective. He thinks it would have been more normal for Ross to have sat straight ahead in the cruiser and not trying to see what was going on with Cooper.

Stoddard is a useless witness. Now I have to backpedal on my critique of Boring - maybe Boring asked leading questions all the time because he knew Stoddard is unprepared and wouldn't be able to answer questions without help.

I personally like Stoddard and think he's doing a good job. He is use to certain behavior from defendants so maybe Ross' behavior WAS out of the norm. Being in LE, I'm sure Stoddard sees a lot of stuff we don't.

If someone heard something, they would have come forward, Stoddard said. That’s fair, Kilgore said. Nobody notified law enforcement that they heard or saw anything.

Kilgore asks about the video of Harris pulling into the lot the morning of Cooper’s death. Harris sits in his car for about 30 seconds before getting out and heading into work.

Surveillance from June 3, 2014, shows that it took Harris 30 seconds to get his stuff together and exit the vehicle.

“You don’t disagree that just weeks earlier it also took him 30 seconds,” Kilgore said. Stoddard agreed.

http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ne...rris-murder-trial-oct/Dmo0qRDQuDAgfBiBSbsmiP/

Its hardly uncommon for former prosecutors to become defense attorneys. Maybe their unique perspective of having been in the prosecutor's office makes them feel like they are more needed in the defense world? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I always thought it was to make more money as a private attorney than they made during their gov't career as a prosecutor, before they retire.

Kilgore is now presenting video footage of the lobby at Little Apron Academy, Cooper’s daycare.

On June 17, 2014, Cooper was awake when Harris enters the building. On June 2, when Harris brings him in, it appears he is asleep. Again, Cooper is sleeping on June 4, arms and legs dangling. On June 10, Cooper is awake and walks in with Harris. The next day, he’s asleep. And on another day he is asleep yet again.

Cooper was asleep four of the six days. “Apparently asleep,” Stoddard said.

It was certainly not uncommon for Cooper to be asleep in the morning, Kilgore said.

There is another business that also uses the Home Depot parking lot.

Home Depot wasn’t able to help him. Stoddard didn’t include asking for the company’s help in trying to identify the individuals.

Kilgore asked if Stoddard talked to the business next door too that shares the lot. He did not.

It wouldn’t have been that hard to go to that business who drives a certain vehicle and when they came in, Kilgore said. That’s way too broad, Stoddard said, adding that the business didn’t have video surveillance in the lobby.

At least a few of the people in the video, walked in very close proximity to Harris’ car, almost right up next to it, Kilgore said. Yes, sir, Stoddard replied.

If there had been any noise, would they have been able to hear something? Kilgore asked.

“I think that calls for too much speculation,” Stoddard said.

LOL at Stoddard refusing to speculate. Ironic.

Kilgore is now presenting video footage of the lobby at Little Apron Academy, Cooper’s daycare.

On June 17, 2014, Cooper was awake when Harris enters the building. On June 2, when Harris brings him in, it appears he is asleep. Again, Cooper is sleeping on June 4, arms and legs dangling. On June 10, Cooper is awake and walks in with Harris. The next day, he’s asleep. And on another day he is asleep yet again.

Cooper was asleep four of the six days. “Apparently asleep,” Stoddard said.

It was certainly not uncommon for Cooper to be asleep in the morning, Kilgore said.

But had they been to CFA on the mornings Cooper was asleep.....

I always thought it was to make more money as a private attorney than they made during their gov't career as a prosecutor, before they retire.

I'm sure the potential is there to make more in private practice, but going solo means overhead, fluctuating between busy/slow months, paying staff, blah blah. The government job has guaranteed pay and government benefits.

I have the same question. If he had been coming from home, a much longer drive.

IIRC, ME said that Cooper had orange juice in his stomach. Am I remembering that correctly? Orange juice is sugar. Cooper was likely all the more animated after juice and perhaps a few bites of food.

I'd like to know on the mornings that Cooper was asleep when carried into daycare, had he just eaten or drank anything?

jmo

The manager at Chik-Fil-A. His testimony was early on.

I would assume the manager of CFA doesn't see every customer every time they come in. I thought Jaynie said RH was more likely to bring Cooper inside to CFA.

I would assume the manager of CFA doesn't see every customer every time they come in. I thought Jaynie said RH was more likely to bring Cooper inside to CFA.

The manager said he interacts with customers more so during busy times such as this.

getting back to the testimony:

Harris lives several miles away from Little Apron, Kilgore said, significantly farther than Chick-fil-A to the daycare.

Cooper would usually either eat at home or at the daycare.

Kilgore is now discussing the fact that Harris was considering going on a family cruise with his wife, Cooper and other family members.

On June 9, 2014, there is a group text discussing the cruise. Harris initiated the messaging saying: “Let’s talk about a cruise. I want this to happen bad.”

Harris’ brother responds, okay. And Harris says he has a friend who is a travel agent who could see what kind of deals they could get.

I'm well aware of that, and wasn't my point. Obviously it would give them a more unique perspective. I'll reserve judgement on whether it's somewhere they think they're more 'needed'.

My point was in relation to my last sentence. That takes a certain type of mentality. 'Course, then there's the money to be made in that line these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal