Trial - Ross Harris #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand, LE originally concluded Ross posted that image but once the full context was known, it was actually one of the women he was messaging that posted it. It's never been clear to me if he had previous conversations with the woman who posted it.

I don't think whether or not they had been in touch before has been brought up. I doubt it. I wish we and the jury could see the entire record of all online and phone activity by RH, even just one day's worth . I think that record would be very revealing about how little invested RH seemed to be in any of his dozens and dozens and dozens of online targets and conquests, and equally revealing about what seems to be an extremely short attention span for anything.

[video=twitter;791628056129658880]https://twitter.com/DuffieDixon/status/791628056129658880[/video]

WATCH LIVE | Jury steps outside to view Ross Harris' SUV in the Hot Car Death Trial

[video=youtube;sA8sLo2dwwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA8sLo2dwwo[/video]

Clear view of that tinted back window.

[video=twitter;791629082861510660]https://twitter.com/LadyJustice2188/status/791629082861510660[/video]

[video=twitter;791629035679936512]https://twitter.com/SimsCBS46/status/791629035679936512[/video]

darn, video stopped, jury must be ready to view the vehicle.

If it changed Cooper would still be dead. Dead is dead. Cooper died in a hot car while his father didn't think of him being there for 7 hours.

Many hours, days and months have been spent on preparing this for trial. The defense spent their time looking for errors only. The ying and yang.

I am fully aware that Cooper is dead. That doesn't change the fact that the jury has to decide if they believe the police that this was not an accident. When the defense points out all the mistakes police made, it could raise reasonable doubt that the police made the correct conclusions.

Total silence walking around the SUV. How fitting, almost like a moment of silence for Cooper @VinniePolitan @LatoniaPHines #HotCarDeath
Loren Katie (@LorenKatie) - 3 mins ago

Doesn't look that small with this lawyer beside it jmho (which one is it lol)
ross harris suv at courthouse 10 27 16.JPG

You can still see in the window.

Yep. I feel sorry for the unidentified man who paused for seconds right behind RH's car that AM, if he knows now that had he looked through the rear window he could have seen Cooper.

I am fully aware that Cooper is dead. That doesn't change the fact that the jury has to decide if they believe the police that this was not an accident. When the defense points out all the mistakes police made, it could raise reasonable doubt that the police made the correct conclusions.

The jury will also consider that Ross never in seven hours thought of Cooper dying in that hot car. He was his sons care giver. He surely let him down.

The defense has NO defense. Therefore they spend their time looking for errors that would NOT change the outcome.

Stoddard :facepalm:
[video=twitter;791629347501252608]https://twitter.com/NatishaLance/status/791629347501252608[/video]

Yep. I feel sorry for the unidentified man who paused for seconds right behind RH's car that AM, if he knows now that had he looked through the rear window he could have seen Cooper.

:thinking:I could have sworn some were thinking that the windows couldn't be seen in.

:thinking:I could have sworn some were thinking that the windows couldn't be seen in.

It's been a long few weeks, with a huge amount of detail being discussed and disputed. I know I can't keep track of it all. ;)

The jury will also consider that Ross never in seven hours thought of Cooper dying in that hot car. He was his sons care giver. He surely let him down.

The defense has NO defense. Therefore they spend their time looking for errors that would NOT change the outcome.

Defense doesn't have to prove anything. The State has not rested yet, so we have no idea what the Defense will present.

I'll remind you that we've yet to hear the defense's case ;)

My personal thought on that is that the back windows were tinted. Yesterday I walked through two parking lots and didn't even glance in cars I passed.

The day Cooper died in that hot car it was HOT. Yesterday here it rained. I think most folks are interested in their own route, plans, problems and work.

Nobody was looking for a little two year old dying in a hot car. Never lose focus it was Ross Harris who was the caregiver of Cooper. It was Ross Harris that left him in a hot car to die.

Not passerby's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member