Trial - Ross Harris #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the focus on the other people in the video. The defense really needs to move past this. There are so many other things they could focus on with the video, I can't understand their hyper focus with going back to it. It's getting old!

Rodriguez is now showing photos of Harris throwing light bulbs into the car at lunchtime the day of Cooper’s death. It appears his head never enters the vehicle.

My empathy is for Cooper. RH is not the victim here. He was sleep deprived due to sexting until 3am.h e began sexting again early am. His behavior was such that he continued sexting throughout the day. I can't get past his short distance to work after going to chic fil a & forgetting Cooper, when Cooper was so close in proximity to RH. He conversed with another person @ the jail as if there was nothing wrong. Him conversing with some of the police officers & inquiring how long they had worked in that field seems so inappropriate to me. Where was his grief & concern about Cooper being deceased? I'm not sure about felony murder being proved. I await the rest of the case & in particular the car seat/car demonstration.

I think some people in this thread appear to be letting their personal issues with law enforcement interfere in their judgement. Just my opinion of course, but I can honestly say I've never seen so much hate and vitriol towards the police than in this thread. Admittedly I'm a newbie here, so maybe it's not like that with other cases.

What would be good to know is if it is standard CAP procedure to have a photographer take photos of a suspect's clothes etc. before he has been formally charged. I find that odd.

If he had a legitimate, routine reason for being in the room, my next question would be how it was he could have been completely unaware of the commotion going on around him relating to a dead baby case that had already been on the news. After that I wonder about that confirmation bias thing.

IMO he knew more about the case than he's admitted to, knew Stoddard was in full warrior mode, thought RH seemed too unemotional, misinterpreted what he heard by RH as suspicious, and was cued by Stoddard to start filming what Stoddard was well aware of would look damning, but knew could be problematic because it came after RH had invoked. jmo.

He was on the scene too was he not? I thought I remb hearing he was. May be wrong have to recheck notes. Ferrell said Raissi and Stockenger (sp) he met in parking lot as he was leaving and called Murphy and Stoddard on phone.

Cvtn2exWYAAaf73.jpg

Harris #HotCarDeath Trial: Defense Attorney says enhanced video shows Harris' head remained outside of SUV when he returned at lunch. @wsbtv

https://twitter.com/RossCavittWSB

__

Looks to me like her purposely didn't want to stick his head in the car. Why did he fling lightbulbs in the car without looking in first, at least? hmmmm,,,,

RSBM

Reading Number 4, it just hit me that RH & LH didn't need any law requiring daycare to call them, they'd already used a system that should've saved Cooper's life had Ross not discontinued the practice--and presumably LH "let" him.

Maybe Leanna will be asked about this when she testifies. Regardless, I imagine this knowledge haunts her.

Again with the focus on the other people in the video. The defense really needs to move past this. There are so many other things they could focus on with the video, I can't understand their hyper focus with going back to it. It's getting old!

I agree. There are so many things they can call the State out for. But this one, about not 'investigating' the random people passing by---seems silly, imo.

Ross Cavitt | WSB-TV ‏@RossCavittWSB 20m20 minutes ago
Harris Trial UPDATE: Does enhanced video clip show Ross Harris looking back at his SUV after lunch? Or is he checking his phone? @wsbtv

Cvtm9MAWAAArKau.jpg

Seems like the Def is saying the white movement in image is arm and hand
State says white HD bag.
I tend to think it both :) Not slung in as it seem to be by Stoddard. RH is 6'2 so his arms are longer than mine are so possible was his arm :thinking: either way, his head was never below the top of SUV

Slightly off topic - will the State be allowed to ask LH if she was aware that Ross was sexting with minors?

Ross Cavitt | WSB-TV ‏@RossCavittWSB 20m20 minutes ago
Harris Trial UPDATE: Does enhanced video clip show Ross Harris looking back at his SUV after lunch? Or is he checking his phone? @wsbtv

Cvtm9MAWAAArKau.jpg

I say looking at his phone. :thinking: since they know time on video, have his phone, if he on phone wouldn't they be able to match that up? That should clear it up one would think JMHO

Seems like the Def is saying the white movement in image is arm and hand
State says white HD bag.
I tend to think it both :) Not slung in as it seem to be by Stoddard. RH is 6'2 so his arms are longer than mine are so possible was his arm :thinking: either way, his head was never below the top of SUV

His head stayed above, which is kind of odd to me. Don't you look into the car when dropping off a fragile item?

But I wonder if the jurors will try and decide tomorrow, while looking at the SUV, if they can see the car seat from where he was when he was walking up to the car.

JMHO I thinking the State won't call LH. Especially since Def said they would if State didn't. LH has not spoken to LEO since 6/18/14 per Stoddard. Also he said she is still listed as a Suspect on the reports. Curious if they will try to get something from her to charge her too from testimony? Thoughts?

We back

His head stayed above, which is kind of odd to me. Don't you look into the car when dropping off a fragile item?

But I wonder if the jurors will try and decide tomorrow, while looking at the SUV, if they can see the car seat from where he was when he was walking up to the car.

Maybe someone is of similar height and get an accurate perspective. Wouldn't that be helpful for them! I doubt it, but looking at the vehicle should help nonetheless.

I am 5'5. My view would def be different than someone 6'2.

I think some people in this thread appear to be letting their personal issues with law enforcement interfere in their judgement. Just my opinion of course, but I can honestly say I've never seen so much hate and vitriol towards the police than in this thread. Admittedly I'm a newbie here, so maybe it's not like that with other cases.

Not I, have a sis in LEO ;) Much respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w