Trial - Ross Harris #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2011, she says she became obsessed with conceiving a child. She describes Harris as "supportive of everything I was doing to have a child." She says they both had tests because she was not getting pregnant. Her doctor found that she was healthy and normal. Her husband's sperm count was low but normal, she said.

"I finally got pregnant in November of 2011."

"Was Ross happy about that?"

"Yes. We found out I was pregnant on his birthday. He was very excited."

Vince Sims ‏@SimsCBS46 29s29 seconds ago Atlanta, GA
Harris is not making any eye contact with Leanna during testimony. He's staring down looking uncomfortable. @cbs46 #RossHarris #hotcardeath

Wait...did I hear her say thy had a actual phone call about who would pick Cooper up? They actually talked about him, not just texted?!! Did I hear wrong?

Yep- sure did hear that right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They spoke by phone as well about pickup of Cooper that day. That one text about time and little buddy, in context, finally.

Leanna says she was a child of divorce and didn't want that for Cooper. "For me, marriage was forever."

__

ummm, did you not divorce him last year, Leanna?

Wait...did I hear her say thy had a actual phone call about who would pick Cooper up? They actually talked about him, not just texted?!! Did I hear wrong?
That sinks him...they spoke!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

in the meantime, his sexting, meeting prostitutes, getting BJs from co-eds, and watching *advertiser censored*.

What did you say again, Leanna, about his ED and low T?
Once you've had the *advertiser censored*, the hot women you meet on line that will meet up just for sex or a BJ, or the young teens...mousely little mama just don't work for you anymore.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#RossHarris - At 3:16 on the day Cooper died, Ross texted Leanna: "When are you getting my buddy?" #hotcardeath

I can't believe they are up to the 18th already- I think cross is going to be long

I don't feel panicked when she talks- hard to explain I've heard other testimony in cases where I can feel the witnesses fear and pain- when I know what's about to be said.

EDIT:
All of us posting this thought at the same time

I honestly cannot wrap my head around how composed she is talking about Cooper not being at daycare. It boggles my mind.

she's talking about getting to the daycare and she isn't losing her **** while describing how she felt when she was told Cooper wasn't there.

I honestly cannot wrap my head around how composed she is talking about Cooper not being at daycare. It boggles my mind.
Wow how is she not falling apart??????,?

She forgot to mention that the first words out of her mouth were, "He must have left him in the car!"

There she goes, finally, according to her it was the only thing that made sense.

This is insane

She is starting to lose composure now. But still very calm and matter of fact.

Really that's your first thought? Not mine.

She wanted to get to Ross, but not her son??

She is more upset about who the person at the desk is that her discovering he never came to dc

Oh my...this doesn't seem genuine. Is she acting to cry? This is making me so uncomfortable. Now she's totally composed a few seconds later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816