Trial - Ross Harris #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The posts on this message board are insane.

Its like y'all are actively trying to hate this poor woman who is CLEARLY genuinely upset.

Don't really understand how anyone can say this doesn't seem genuine or that she is acting.

She has zero motivation to pretend to be sad for Ross' sake. Good God.

No this is unlike anything I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Still trying to fake tears.

I might have to turn this off, it's making me so angry/uncomfortable. I have never seen anything like this in my life.

This is very uncomfortable. Even her crying seems strange

Don't really understand how anyone can say this doesn't seem genuine or that she is acting.

Which is why it's so bizarre and baffling. She doesn't need to...so WHY?

I was prepared to not b able to watch today, because it would be too heartbreaking. Now I don't want to watch, because it's so maddening.

Its like y'all are actively trying to hate this poor woman who is CLEARLY genuinely upset.
It's not hate for sure. But her reactions,tone and strange fake crying are making it impossible to be sympathetic toward her.

OMG I have to admit, I have cried. I believe everything she has testified to so far. Bless her heart!

Cognitive dissonance is painful. Confirmation bias isn't. All that matters is what the jury thinks.

Which is why it's so bizarre and baffling. She doesn't need to...so WHY?

I was prepared to not b able to watch today, because it would be too heartbreaking. Now I don't want to watch, because it's so maddening.

She's not pretending.

in the meantime, his sexting, meeting prostitutes, getting BJs from co-eds, and watching *advertiser censored*.

What did you say again, Leanna, about his ED and low T?

This is why IMO he wanted to move from his married life to his fantasy life. He wasn't sexually attracted to LH. Plus the nagging him about did he do this or that...did you get to work? Setting up internet safety so he would be a good boy
He couldn't get it up and felt emasculated with LH.
Watching *advertiser censored*, sexting, prostitutes, interest in young girls....was the only time he felt like a man
Getting out of the marriage was the only way he thought he'd feel like a man
Cooper was the way he'd move from one life into another. JMO

We can only form opinions on what we see. As far as I know none of us are even remotely connected to this case. Hate is a very strong word. I do not hate anyone, including JRH or Leanna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not hate for sure. But her reactions,tone and strange fake crying are making it impossible to be sympathetic toward her.

For goodness sake, I want to have sympathy for her! Her child is dead and she's having to testify against her cheating, SOB ex-husband. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But, she is making it hard. She doesn't seem sad. She doesn't seem angry. She's trying to seem sad, which is worse. If I were the defense, I would have told her if emotion doesn't come, it's okay. Just testify to the best of your ability. It looks bad for them and her and that's sad.

ETA: I do not hate her. I don't hate anyone. But I could definitely never hate a mother who lost a child! Being baffled by her behavior, yes. Hatred, never.

JMHO lots of other people "never" saw, heard, smelled or thought of either, or even put in a report... yet :thinking: testified different. Again JMHO from watching testimony, taking notes and rewatching to make sure.

In fairness, none of those people were in the car transporting Cooper.

LH has been significantly more well-spoken than I anticipated. Back to listening...

Maybe between the time that has passed and her faith, it is easier for her to talk about without crying? In addition to that, she might know if she becomes too upset that the pros. or judge could say she is too upset to continue?

I felt like how she described how she was feeling as she was in the daycare and the time just after made sense. I know our brains and bodies do things in emergency situations to protect us. I did notice that there were no actual tear drops tho.

She talks about him in the past tense. He WAS...

Well honestly that would be correct. JMHO. As in Cooper is no longer alive to be a Daddy to. No snark. But if she said is a good said is that would mean something totally diff to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member