Trial - Ross Harris #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the odor in the car was strong enough to immediately raise suspicion that there was no way that Ross could not have smelled it, why didn't police put it in their reports? Why make false claims for probable cause rather than explain the obvious stench that would have been impossible to not smell? That's hard for me to reconcile.

I still don't have a firm opinion until the charges are given, but I have so many personal experiences that are analogous for this trial and things that folks are discussing here that some jurors may also consider, and this is one of them.

Did Ross ever say that he didn't smell anything?

Perhaps he did smell something, but didn't click "hey, that is a dead body smell"?

Reason I bring this up is that one time I had a smell in my car one day.... "hmm" but I thought just a fleeting smell and didn't dwell on it that day at all. The next day... the car still had the smell. I looked in the back seat for forgotten food that was take home or ????. I couldn't find the source of the smell. The THIRD day, durn! my car reeked. I had to investigate the entire car.

I then found two whole chickens that were in a bag from grocery shopping that I had forgotten to unload in the trunk of my car at a time of year where it was very hot.

I never associated the smell with the chickens as I had forgotten to unload that one bag until I found the chickens as the source in the trunk.

Oh my...this doesn't seem genuine. Is she acting to cry? This is making me so uncomfortable. Now she's totally composed a few seconds later.

Very strange. Parts of me thinks she's trying very hard to be stoic- not sure. She's just very robotic. I don't get it. Very rehearsed. I'm sure she thought about what she wanted to say and maybe she's trying to get it all out. It just sounds forced and not natural
At all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm crying for her, and I'm willing to bet open minded jurors are finding her very sympathetic. Her reactions make perfect sense.

These parents are so unemotional it frightens me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Leanna says the only thing that made sense at the time was that Ross left Cooper in the car #HotCarDeath http://2wsb.tv/2f4Y9XM

The defense might have prepared her too much. She seems incredibly coached and spoon fed rehearsed. It makes me feel a little cringe like.

That's JMO, though.

Method acting. Gestures rehearsed.

<modsnip>
So her very first thought was that he had left Cooper in the car? It must have happened before for her to think that was the only possible reason Cooper wasn't at daycare.

Leanna says on June 18, 2014 she went to check Cooper out of the computer system and he wasn't checked in for the day so she went back to his room. The teacher told her "Cooper's not here. He didn't come today."

Leanna says she went into a panic.

"I was starting to lose my ability to understand what was going on. It didn't make sense. Cooper was supposed to be at daycare. I was supposed to be the one to pick him up. It didn't make sense."

She says the only thing that made sense to her, based on what she knew that day, is that Ross must have left her in the car.

Once you've had the *advertiser censored*, the hot women you meet on line that will meet up just for sex or a BJ, or the young teens...mousely little mama just don't work for you anymore.

Ironically, I think LH is perfectly attractive. She's much more good-looking than he is!

I agree about the smell- maybe my kids just stink but their rooms after a nap with one wet diaper smelled when I walked in. Not super strong but I knew they peed LOL

Also I know I've said this a hundred times, but I have patients die weekly on my unit. The room starts to stink after about two hours and that's with air conditioning. The door is closed, but the rooms aren't very small. They are doubles and we move the roommate out until the funeral home arrives. Sometimes that takes 7-10 hours!! Anyway everyone smells something - those of us that work there know what we are smelling. Random people visiting the unit don't know what it is, but they smell it for sure.

Sorry forgot to put this post on context. I just read a post about the smell. Didn't mean to interject when she's on the stand not talking about the smell.

I am trying really hard to be sympathetic for Leanna. I know this has to be a bizarre situation to testify and really humiliating, awful, etc.

With that said, her forced, fake, trying to seem emotional...is really hard to watch. She would do more for herself if she just remained stoic. She is talking about learning that her son was dead and she is so disconnected still, it's crazy.

Has anyone seen any tears? All I see is her attempt to cry.

Ross Harris Trial &#8207;@RossHarrisTrial 25s25 seconds ago
Leanna says she remembers thinking, "this isn't real" when detectives came to speak to her. http://2wsb.tv/2f58AuC #HotCarDeath

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Leanna explaining to the jury she was in shock trying to find out what happened to Cooper #Rossharris #hotcardeath

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#RossHarris - "I wasn't believing what they were saying. I needed more information. It just wasn't real." #hotcardeath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member