Trial - Ross Harris #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She filed for divorce close to the 2 year mark. She shared more with him more than anyone in the world. She would agree she didn't know the depth of his double life. She didn't know what he was doing. At home, he was loving and good to her as far as she knew at the time.

The life he was living on the side was in stark contrast to what she saw in the videos?
She doesn't know how to answer the question.

This is going to be a long cross for her.

Wow- completely disagree about prosecution alienating the jury- she is not coming off well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prosecution says Leanna had no idea about Harris' double life. "I would agree that I did not know the depth," she said.

"I didn't know. I absolutely didn't know. I knew that we had problems in our marriage but ... I didn't know what he was doing," she said.

Taylor says she was unaware of the double life Harris was leading. "I didn't think that he would cheat on me," she said. "I absolutely did not know." Taylor says she didn't know what her ex-husband was doing. She believed he was good to her before he cheated on her, she says.

"The things that we were struggling with in our marriage, were directly related to those things," Taylor says. She said she wasn't shocked to find out Harris had gone outside the marriage.

Leanna's making Boring look like a creep.

I don't thinks she's coming off well here, which IMO matters more to a jury. She's not answering questions and all the sudden doesn't remember. She did better on direct, but I suppose that's to be expected.

I think boring is making her look like someone who doesn't want to answer his questions because they don't help her ex husband.

I think IMO the jury can feel his frustration with her answers- rightfully so.

I think boring is making her look like someone who doesn't want to answer his questions because they don't help her ex husband.

I think IMO the jury can feel his frustration with her answers- rightfully so.

Totally agree.

She won't even agree about stuff she just said on direct LOL

Coming off not likable to a jury- my opinion only.

Taylor says Harris told her he was going to a movie and would be home around 7.

Shortly after 4 on June 18, 2014, the two talked on the phone. Harris said he wasn't going home before the movie.

Boring better watch it or he's going to alienate the jury

He's skirting that now, imo, especially after rubbing her nose in RH's sexting and prostitutes and minors.

He's reminding me more than a little of Nurmi....

And now she is going to explain away her very valid feelings and act as if it wasn't a big deal to her - IMO she would be back with him in a hot minute if given the chance.

While it's nice to see Ross engaged with his son, I can't help thinking that this adorable little guy was deprived of a happy, healthy, full life because his dad left him to roast to death in a vehicle :stormingmad: Perhaps some jurors will feel this way, too. The photos and video might backfire on the Defense. :moo:

I am short for time. We need to carve pumpkins so we can get ready to ToT tonight. I see the pictures and videos like you mentioned above. From my perspective, this is not good for the DT. All I can see is how Ross's dark, double life destroyed two innocent ones.

I will expand on my thoughts later.

I am short for time. We need to carve pumpkins so we can gdt ready to ToT tonight. I see the pictures and videos like you mentioned above. From my perspective, thus is not good for the DT. All I can see is how Ross's dark, double life destroyed two innocent ones.

I agree.

However, I don't think anything from today points to intentional murder. I do think the jury is going to pass on that particular charge.

jmopinion

Doesn't Boring see the problem with reading texts about Leanna, not Ross, saying she never got to go out with friends?

I don't thinks she's coming off well here, which IMO matters more to a jury. She's not answering questions and all the sudden doesn't remember. She did better on direct, but I suppose that's to be expected.

I'm being reminded of why I didn't like Leanna during her early interviews in the case. She's becoming cocky and a little combative. I actually started to like her during defense testimony and thought she did a good job of humanizing Ross and his loving relationship with his son.

I haven't been able to watch testimony today. Thanks to all of you for providing the information!

Question: How has RH's demeanor been while LH is testifying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member