Trial - Ross Harris #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think (speculation only) that he used sites and apps OTHER than what he shared with his accountability partner at church.

And yet he left things on his phone that his wife was able to see easily, twice. I think he liked taking risks just as much as he like hiding.

jmo

I agree.

I have also known people who loved getting caught so they can get away with it again. There was a sort of smug satisfaction to it. Getting better at hiding was almost as thrilling as the risk itself.

I think we've all got videos of the children falling asleep at random times.

Cheap shot to suggest Cooper falls asleep when he eats.

This is one very alert, noisy, smart little cookie. I'll never buy he fell asleep in 30-40 seconds.

[video=twitter;793169822880243712]https://twitter.com/SimsCBS46/status/793169822880243712[/video]

When I posted that, I was in a rush :crazy: Maybe genuine was the wrong word???? To me she didn't sound scripted like some here thought she did. I believe she told the truth about her marriage to Ross. I did not perceive her to be uncaring etc. I also believe she was nervous and tried to remain strong. Ross, IMO, deceived her (I haven't seen all her testimony yet, just part). She may have known about his *advertiser censored* addiction etc. but she didn't know everything that was going on or how he felt, and what he said to these women. He was one way to her, and another way to his so called addiction/thrill women.

I have similar feelings PaperDoll. I know her testimony isn't over but so far I'm satisfied that she didn't conspire with Ross to harm Cooper. I have a few lingering issues but no suspicions about her.

As for the pics and video, I understand that the defense needs to show Ross as a loving dad but to me anyway it's no different than showing a couple's wedding album or videos of them kissing as proof that a man wouldn't murder his wife. People certainly can love a person, right up to the moment they don't.

Cooper was such a sweet little guy. :tears:

Those videos were heartbreaking to watch. :(

And... here comes cross.

I'm not watching the live feed... They have a video of that?

It was video of him finishing a grilled cheese for lunch and then falling asleep. No mention of when this video was taken (or I can't remember if they said it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;793169822880243712]https://twitter.com/SimsCBS46/status/793169822880243712[/video]

BUT didn't Cooper only have OJ in his stomach ( fluids) and fluids pass thru much faster than food which has to be masticated and broken down by stomach acids. So i fairness..Cooper actually didn't technically EAT Food!

He's excited to go to school. The video where he fell asleep, was taken during lunch. He takes a nap after lunch.

She suddenly doesn't remember quite a bit...that's not great for the defense. I think this will be a long cross for her.

I'm not watching the live feed... They have a video of that?
22 seconds after eating his grilled cheese

22 seconds after eating his grilled cheese

for lunch, at a time he and other toddlers typically nap. This may have also been a day when Cooper didn't nod off to sleep during the drive in to daycare.

He's excited to go to school. The video where he fell asleep, was taken during lunch. He takes a nap after lunch.

She suddenly doesn't remember quite a bit...that's not great for the defense.

Yep- it was after lunch. And now it seems cooper isn't that loud or talkative when a few minutes ago he would talk to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boring better watch it or he's going to alienate the jury

I have similar feelings PaperDoll. I know her testimony isn't over but so far I'm satisfied that she didn't conspire with Ross to harm Cooper. I have a few lingering issues but no suspicions about her.

As for the pics and video, I understand that the defense needs to show Ross as a loving dad but to me anyway it's no different than showing a couple's wedding album or videos of them kissing as proof that a man wouldn't murder his wife. People certainly can love a person, right up to the moment they don't.

Cooper was such a sweet little guy. :tears:

I agree, MsMarple :blowkiss: The videos and pics, you said it perfectly :) I never thought of it the way you put it :) We watch Forensics Files and I've seen happily married couples in their photos only to have the spouse (usually the husband) kill the wife and or kids... Some people would never believe that person could do such a thing and yet they did/do.

Secret things can be done in a secret room

But they didn't have one, right? So what's the point of even mentioning it? I mean, the guy had a woman to his house for sex on the couch....he didn't need a secret room and he didn't have one.

Seems odd. But I'm letting it go unless there is some meaning I'm missing.

Cross-examination begins. Leanna Taylor testifies that she doesn't know what Harris did after she left for work June 18, 2014, other than that he went to work. She says she didn't see the defendant until that night at the police station.

Taylor says she doesn't remember Harris telling her Cooper was wide awake. She says she isn't sure what Harris could see in the backseat, but says he would have seen him when he turned his head to change lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996