Trial - Ross Harris #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the judge won't exclude Leanna's testimony about Ross' emotional reactions.

[video=twitter;793121861689237505]https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/793121861689237505[/video]

The State is worried testimony about RH's emotional state at the funeral would be more prejudicial than probative? Now that is RICH.

And Boring's tone of voice, sneering that it's laughable Leanna knew Ross well? If he has that tone with Leanna he's going to alienate this jury, imo.

I was talking about from Leanna's perspective. She believes it was an accident.

Yes. I find her to be a good witness. Well prepared and seems honest about what she knew about that day and about Ross. I just think there was a lot more to his dark side than she ever dreamed possible

Taylor says Harris was so emotional while speaking during the funeral, that she couldn't understand what he was saying. "Most of it was just crying," she says.

Unless one believes Leanna lies and that photo doesn't reflect reality, Cooper was not too small for his carseat, and neither parent was negligent about monitoring that he did still fit it.

Not to mention, the State busted on their doll in the seat portrayal. Head way too big, and not as Cooper's head would have been positioned, which was lower in the seat.

Nothing about her testimony will change the fact that he was too big for the seat according to the manufacturers guidelines- by three inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless one believes Leanna lies and that photo doesn't reflect reality, Cooper was not too small for his carseat, and neither parent was negligent about monitoring that he did.

Not to mention, the State busted on their doll in the seat portrayal.

I still don't see how the state can confidently say the doll was within half an inch when the autopsy report has Cooper's measurements varying by 1.5" *shrug*

He we go with information about the "secret room".

A friend had one, Ross was "intrigued"

Unless one believes Leanna lies and that photo doesn't reflect reality, Cooper was not too small for his carseat, and neither parent was negligent about monitoring that he did still fit it.

Not to mention, the State busted on their doll in the seat portrayal. Head way too big, and not as Cooper's head would have been positioned, which was lower in the seat.

Going back to this again, I guess. Cooper did NOT meet the requirements of the seat. They neglected to have him in a SAFE seat, per manufacturer regulations. It doesn't matter if he "fit," it was an improper, unsafe car seat.
This is not an opinion, it is a fact.

I still don't see how the state can confidently say the doll was within half an inch when the autopsy report has Cooper's measurements varying by 1.5" *shrug*

Forget the autopsy report and debates about inches. Cooper's mother just gave the what's what on that, imo, and unless the State calls her a liar, basically, I imagine the jury will believe her.

Taylor says the couple has a friend with a "secret room" in her home. Harris, she says, was intrigued by the "panic" room.

Forget the autopsy report and debates about inches. Cooper's mother just gave the what's what on that, imo, and unless the State calls her a liar, basically, I imagine the jury will believe her.

despite what the pictures show, let's believe her.

In November 2014, Taylor filed paperwork to obtain property belonging to Harris, including his wallet and driver's license.

Inside the wallet are two Chick-fil-A receipts from the day Cooper died.

I suppose Leanna doesn't owe JRH anything. She isn't married to him anymore. If she wanted to blame him now she could. But she doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG...The camera caught a couple of the jurors when they were coming in! At lieast I think so...Did anybody else see that? Sorry just noticed that it was video from Oct. 27, BUT it still looked like jurors at the corner of the jury box as they were coming in...

Cooper was not pictured in daycare emails on the 18th. Leanna says it's not uncommon he wasn't pictured in the emails.

The amount of convenient things that are just a coincidence are really adding up. Ross is being portrayed as just th most unlucky person ever. I don't know if I can buy into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member